6

I wore a black hoodie and a pair of leggings, then I did my makeup and made my self ready. Today is my first day of school in LA. After I was ready I started eating my breakfast probably waiting for Leo to finish.

I was scrolling thru my phone but then got interrupted by my dad clearing his throat. I looked up at him. "Oh hi dad." I said cheerfully.

"Hello, princess. Yesterday I went to your school to see how things will work so you don't get lost and the principal gave me your schedule, here." He handed me my schedule.

"U wanted you to be next to Leo all the time just for your safety so your locker is next to him, most of the classes you have with him so don't be nervous okay?" He added.

"Thank you so much dad." I said, he smiled kissing my forehead before leaving me. You don't know how much happy I would be next to Leo the whole time like.... Wow.

Leo finally came down so we both hopped in the car. "Uhm Leo?" I said He hummed in response. "Did my dad tell you that I'll be next to you maybe the whole time?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?"

"I was just asking, plus why did you tell me you are an actor?" I asked.

His eyes widened as he looked at me. "How did you know? I mean-"

"Leo don't worry I won't hate you, or I won't see you as a celebrity I will just see my step- future step brother I just you know don't like finding out from people." I shrugged.

"Who told you?" He asked.

"My friend, Amanda. She was my friend since elementary but then when we started high school she had to move out I didn't know she was here, but at-least I have her she is still my best friend." I smiled.

"That's great so incase if I was busy doing something you don't be alone." He shrugged.

"Okay." I smiled.

After we parked the car, I closed the door before hearing Melissa coming run to us. "Leo!! I missed you so much why didn't you reply to my text yesterday." She pouted placing a hand on his chest. She paused when she looked at me. "Why is she here?" She asked Leo with disgust.

"To open the chamber of secrets... WHAT DO YOU THINK AM HERE WITH A BACKPACK?" I said.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever Melissa we talk later, Aurora let's go." He said pulling me away from her. " am sorry about her she will be annoying." He shrugged.

"It's okay, am fine really." I smiled back.

"Can i call you... Rosie?"

"Why Rosie?" I asked.

"Because I don't know you're beautiful and I think if you were a doll I would've decorated you with rose so... Rosie I guess."

"Whatever you call me-"

"I have a better name!" He yelled.

"What?"

"Buttercup!!"

"Your acting like a kid." I said.

"Okay buttercup." He smirked.

"Okay jimmy.... Ooh I like it, jimmy." I smirked.

"Did you know that I acted in a movie named the basketball diaries, and the character I played named Jim, so I feel like him right now." He giggled.

Before I could say anything else Amanda came hugging me tightly. "Am gonna die." I said trying to breathe.

"Sorry am just soooo excited to be in the same school as yours like the old days!" She exclaimed, squealing. She looked at Leo. "Hi Leo sorry is just I miss her a lot." She smiled.

"That's okay, and also aurora's locker is next to mine which is close to yours." He said to her.

"That's more better!!" She jumped. "Oh yeah let's get in before it's late, Leo do whatever you want I have her." She pulled me away.

"What the-"

"We need to talk." She cut me off. I just nodded quietly. "At lunch come with me."

"But Leo said I cant go anywhere in lunch I have to sit with him in the table with his friends."

"Say you want to go to the toilet then we meet there okay?"  I nodded.

Lunch finally came and I couldn't wait a minute more I want to know what did amanda wanted to say. Leo was distracted by his friends they were laughing. I tapped him lightly on the shoulders.

"I wanna go to the toilet." I told him softly.

"Okay you know where it is right?" He asked I simply nodded. "Okay you can go." He smiled.

I left him then spotted amanda infront of the toilet. Once she saw me she motioned me to come. I came and stood next to her.

"So what?" I asked her.

"I don't want you to be mad... nor sad please."

"Just spit it out already, amanda!" I exclaimed.

"Leo's best friend, mark said that Leo told him he isn't interested in you, he just sees you as his step-sister and he isn't bothered even to get you laid I just mean even if you like him just don't tell him, you will get rejected and then get hurts so please..."

I felt my heart almost stopped beating, I knew it why am I even surprised? It's his feelings if he doesn't like me then it's not his fault.... But it hurts.

"Thank you." I said softly in verge of tears.

"Aurora...."

"No, it's okay really." I left her after that. I sat back next to Leo and started to eat silently, he looked at me then asked. "You okay?"

I nodded simply. The bell rang in the right time and moment. I took my stuff and left for my next period. When I left the cafeteria I was stopped by 2 girls.

"Hi I am Kylie, this Kathy." She said introducing herself and her friend. "Sorry to bother you but we need your help In something."

They seemed kind and cute so I thought why not? "Sure help you with what?"

"Uhm after school meet us in the room next to the stuff room." She said.

"Okay sure I'll see later I have to go now see you later!" I said leaving them both.

That would be a long day....