11

Once I arrived the house I saw Leo having snacks all over him, next to him even infront of him. He was also holding a chips and eating making crumbs everywhere, the tv was on displaying 'victorious' from Nickelodeon.

Every time that people laughing which is probably edited he laughs. I didn't even realize what was he wearing. He was a white tank top and black shorts. My eyes widened.

"How dare you?!" I half yelled. Once he realized me his eyes widened. He immediately paused the show and stood up cleaning himself.

"Look Aurora, am so sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise." He tried to get closer but I stepped back.

"No.... Go away, I can't believe you doing that. I thought you loved me." I said as I started tearing up.

"I'll make it up to you please am so sorry." He apologized.

"HOW DARE YOU DICAPRIO EATING FOOD WITHOUT ME!" I yelled.

"Am sorry okay, here. Take some chips." He handed me a closed bag of chips. I looked at the chips then him before snatching it, opening it while eating it like an starving animal. "Do you want to come join me?" He said.

"Sure give me a minute I will wear something comfy." I ran upstairs as fast as I could. I wore yellow shorts and a yellow tank top with a beautiful butterfly on it.

As I rushed downstairs Leo was already on his phone waiting for me not daring to eat piece of chips since what happened earlier. What do I do? I love food and I feel betrayed when my loved once eat something I like without me.

I sat next to him as he threw his phone on the other couch. "Now may I?" He asked if he can eat.

I giggled as I nodded. He was about to start the show but I stopped him. "No wait!"

He looked at me with weird face. "What?" He asked.

"I have something to tell you, let's have a talk please." I begged.

He sighed before placing the remote next to him. "Okay spit it out." He took a handful chips.

"Well today after lunch amanda stopped me telling me she wants to talk after school, I didn't want to see her nor talk to her but... I wanted to know what she wants." I filled my mouth with more chips.

"So what did she want?"

"Daisy that girl before school start, she said her and Melissa became a team so they can get rid of me and why? Both of them just want you but then there is something smart I thought of... let's say they got rid of me okay now, they will both be enemies because they both want you and you don't want any of them!"

"That's smart but can you say what did Amanda say?"

"She apologized with puppy face and soft voice and she said she want to be friends and she didn't want to ruin our friendship because of a boy and bla bla bla." I said in a mocking way.

He laughed. "She is stupid, don't tell me you fell for this."

"I didn't, she asked if I can come over at her house tonight I said I'll think about it in reality I just wanted to ask you shall I just ignore her and make it hard for her or then I'll just get along and play like she is playing too and then I'll be so careful what do you think?"

"I think maybe.... Just- get along I want to shock her I mean get along with her, play dumb and then one day shock her that you know what she is doing and also you have daisy."

"Daisy!" I yelled. "I'll call her to come over so she can join our talk." I said as I searched for her contact.

"In that case am wearing a sweatpants and a shirt." He left me and went up stairs as I started dialing her number. In the third ring she picked it up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey daisy, it's aurora."

"Oh hi aurora, am glad you called." She said happily.

"Yeah uhm, so you know today something happened it's no big deal just can you come over? I talked to Leo and we are having a talk about the Amanda thing I would like you joining our talk."

"Oh like now?"

"Yeah, it's okay it can be later."

"No is just no one ever likes to hang out with me is just when they need something other than that they don't want anything from me anyways I have the whole day free."

"Great get a paper and a pen and write down the location."

I heard her grabbing a paper and a pen. After I told her the location and she wrote down she said, "omg aurora you're just like 7 minutes away from me walking and 2 minutes from car!" She squealed happily.

I laughed. "Okay daisy I just wanted to say something before I hung up, we will make a deal if you helped us get rid of both Melissa and Amanda or just kick them out of our life, I'll be your best friend that If you aren't with them and playing with me too." I rolled my eyes.

"No no I promise, is just I never had a friend just I am that kind of loyal friend if I did something like betraying you, slap me." She said confidently.

"Whatever just come here." I said as she said okay then hung up.

Leo and I waited for her watching his fav show and I which he was watching earlier while eating chips. Once we heard a knock Leo jumped cleaning the place and washing his hands. I washed my hands quickly before opening the door.

"Hey-" I got cut off by her hugging me tightly. "Uhm- daisy I- I couldn't breathe."

"Sorry." She pulled away. "Is just I never hang out with someone and plan something over someone or just talk I am really excited." She squealed.

I laughed. "Whatever just come in, and try your best not to show that we meet or talk." I said as she nodded coming in.

I lead her to the living room where Leo was and she immediately went shy. "Hey daisy." He said.

"Hey Leo." She shyly/softly said.

I furrowed at why all of a sudden she change from a crazy excited girl to a soft shy nerd girl. "Whatever let's go to my room, yeah?" They both nodded as I made my way to my room.

I set up 3 bean bags and in between a table which has some snacks and drinks not alcohol, soda and juice. We are good kids..... well not atleast with daisy.

I was about to open my mouth but she received a massage. I stopped so she can be able to read it but her eyes went wide.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh shit.... I didn't open it yet...." She said still with wide eyes.

"What is it?" Leo snapped but not in a mad way.

"It's Amanda."