7

I was thinking of ignoring Leo but that won't work. And if I gave him all my attention well that won't work too, so I will act he is just a friend and try not to talk to him the whole time and I won't even try to impress him.

It was last period everyone is leaving.... Well I told Leo I may be 5 minutes late so he can wait for me in the car. I went to the room next to the stuff room like how I told.

I opened the door slowly to see Kylie and Kathy were chatting. Once they saw me they stopped. "Hey am so glad you came see this." Kylie pointed at a table filled with some stuff. "We need to organize it so you will do it we will get some things we will also need."

"We will be right back oh and the bag out there is a stand for it I put it for you?" Kathy asked, I nodded as I gave her the bag.

"Okay then if you needed anything just wait for us!" Kylie exclaimed before leaving. I sighed and started organizing. After I finished organizing the stuff I went to leave but the door was.... Locked?

I tried to open it but still nothing. "Hello?" I tried opening the door. "Can someone help me? Am locked in here I guess...." I yelled. "Is there anyone here? Kylie? Kathy? Someone open the damn door for gods sake!"

I sat down defeat, waiting for someone to come and open the door. These brats thinking this a funny game. It's probably Melissa, no one knows me or hate me other than her and she is popular both of them probably her crew.

Leonardo's POV:

Aurora said she will be 5 minutes late, so I decided to wait in the car just leaning on it, crossing my arms waiting for her. Comes Melissa who I don't want her right now.

"Hey hottie." She said in a flirty tone.

"Go away." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Ooh why? I thought you want me." She winked.

I sighed. "I don't want us anymore..." I said.

"What? It's probably that bit-"

"Watch your mouth." I said angry. "She is my step-sister you better back off okay!" I yelled.

She huffed. "Whatever, we will see if she comes to you or not." She rolled her eyes. Leaving me alone.... But what does that mean?

15 minutes passed and now I started to get angry. When Will she be back? She didn't even reply to my texts. Maybe Melissa did something.... I wanted to find her.

I went back inside the building searching for her, it was actually empty just very less people was there. Luckily there was a teacher standing in the hall way.

"Mr. DiCaprio what are you doing here now? You aren't supposed to be here." He said.

"I am sorry my step-sister said she will be back after 5 minutes but she hadn't show up yet."

"Her name?"

"Aurora mendes." I said.

" oh I saw her going to the room next to the stuff room, maybe she is still there." He shrugged.

"Thank you." I mumbled before leaving. Once I reached the door there was a keys on it which was locked.

"Aurora you there?" No response... I opened the door, looking around but I didn't find her. I walked closer but then I was about to fall, well I would've fallen if I didn't hold the wall.

I looked down to see Aurora sleeping peacefully. My face softened before carrying her out of the building. I laid her in the backseat so she can be more comfortable, I drove away home.

After laying her in bed, she opened her eyes slowly. "Leo....?"

"Shh, don't worry I got it."

She started crying. "They locked me I was scared."

"Shh, I know just get some rest okay..."

"Can you stay?" I paused for a second.

"Uh yea sure-"

"I want to cuddle... look am scared now I know it can't but I don't know I need to-"

"Shh, it's fine really. I'll cuddle with you it's okay." I laid next to her, she placed her head on my chest as I slowly started playing with her hair.

God dammit.... What is this girl doing to me?

I know it may be a short Chapter
but... I am Lazy to continue
Writing so Am gonna
Stop Till here