12

"Amanda." She said.

"What does it say?" Leo said leaning a little closer to her still in his bean bag.

"Hey daisy, I am sitting in Melissa's place and we were thinking, what if you just pretend you like aurora and play her so we can know what does she do long story short, come join our team and you will be close to her to see where is she doing and what is she saying." She read the massage.

"That's awesome!" Leo yelled standing up. I looked at him the what-the-heck-DiCaprio look. "Amanda wanted aurora to be her friend so if she did and you became in their team both of you can play them back put on a mask, don't tell them things happened or where you are like for example, if Amanda asked daisy where was aurora tonight just lie and tell her like the mall or make up something if she failed her exam tell her that she got full mark."

We both went dead silent looking at each other. "Come on girls, revenge. Play them back!" He said and now I get what he means.

I laughed out loud. "Like we are in a mafia and having a meeting." I shrugged leaning back. "Okay am in."

"Okay am in too." Daisy sighed. "Let me text her I agree."

"And am gonna text her we can hang out tonight." We both took our phone as I about to open it Leo yelled.

"NO!" We both stopped looking at him. "Are you stupid! She will know because you too idiots texted her at the same damn time!" He half-yelled. "Just- daisy text her now aurora wait an hour or two then text back." He said calmly.

I sighed, he is right. "Okay then let's watch something, Leo get a nice movie, daisy finish up writing your text don't take time to think... it's not an essay and am gonna go get more snacks." I said leaving the room and oh my god. I ate looots of snacks am gonna be fat of course.

Am hour later and daisy had already left because she wanted to 'dance' in her room. Once she left I texted Amanda that I forgive her and she said to come over at her house to spend the night there, her house was 15 minutes away driving so Leo offered on driving me there because he wanted the car right after.

Packing my stuff while hanging the bag on my shoulder, I hopped in the car in our way to Amanda. As Leo drove away I had to do something I didn't want to do. I started singing out of nowhere.

"You and me and all our friends
I don't care how much we spend
Baby, this is what the night is for

I know nothing's making sense
For tonight let's just pretend
I don't wanna stop so give me more"

"I never heard that song but it seems interesting." Leo said cutting me off.

"It's a one direction song, midnight memories. It was released in November 35, 2013. They are an old band you know." I said sighing.

"I heard of them and they said they separated something like that."

"Yup, in 2016 they separated."

"Anyways ma'am, we are here in your destination please rate your experience in the 'Uber' app." He said pulling away in her house.

I laughed at her stupidness. "Okay sir, thank you so much." We both giggled. "Okay seriously am kind of nervous and mad if anything happened I'll call you and come pick me at 9 and don't call just send a text." I said.

"Okay m'lady." He kissed the back of my hand. "I'll miss you." He said leaning closer to me as I started feel his hot breathe against my skin.

"I'll miss you more." I whispered as he crashed his lips in mine. 5 secs later I pulled away. "Okay I have to go huh?" I whispered.

"Okay bye." He kissed my cheeks before I leave the car. I knocked three times no answer. But there is cars..... maybe she didn't hear it? I clicked on the doorbell button.

10 secs later her mom opened the door. "Oh Aurora, hi!" She said pulling me in a hug. "Long time no see!" She exclaimed sweetly, pulling away.

"Yeah kinda busy with life you know." I didn't exactly know what to say.

"Oh that's no problem, oh Amanda is upstairs waiting for you."

"Oh okay thank you mrs. Wealer." I smiled before going upstairs, I came to her once so I know where is her room. No matter how much I hate her or how much I want to just get rid of her, I still respect her privacy. So I had to knock on the door 3 times.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in!" Says a voice from the other side. I smiled as I opened the door, she was doing her nails while chewing her gum rudely. "Oh hi!" She went to hug me. I didn't hug back as she pulled away. "So, my mom got ice cream cake, stay here I'll get us and if I am late you know my mom!" She yelled before leaving me.

She said 'you know my mom' because all the time whenever I come over and she goes or we go downstairs and her mom is there, her mom doesn't stop talking or asking questions so Amanda gets stuck. And I couldn't help.

She already closed the door behind her so I started roaming around her room. In her desk I caught some papers and it was messy as usual but.... There is a paper that caught my attention.

I don't want to go thru her privacy but it was written 'the plan on getting rid of aurora' and the second one was 'how to get Leo fall in love with me' and also one was 'our main plan' then there was like 'plan one if it didn't work plan 2' it was like that.... I heard her mom talking and she was groaning all the time, so I had time.

I quickly started taking photos and make it clear, once am don't I placed everything back like nothing happened. I sat on the edge of the bed, scrolling thru instgram trying my best to pretend I noticed nothing.

She came in with 2 plates. "Sorry if I was late, my mom didn't change at all." She said as I faked giggling.

"That's okay." I didn't want to eat the cake but she already started eating hers. She kept talking while eating about what she wants in the future. I noticed a book which was written from the cover, 'my diary don't open' and in small text 'Amanda wealer' and god how much bad I wanted to slap her and grab that book then read it.

Damn. "Are you even listening?" She asked. I was just staring at my lap.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? Oh uhm no I mean yeah just- I don't know I am kind of tired that's it." I shrugged.

"Thats okay."

"Do you still like him?" She stopped eating and stared at me.

She slowly swallowed before replying. "Who do you mean 'him'?" She asked playing dumb.

"Don't play dumb before I smack you head, am not even in the mood so you better reply to me before you will see-"

"Okay sorry sorry, I understand you mean Leo." She interrupted knowing what would happen when I am in a bad mood. "Well.... I might still have feelings for him but you know, after what happened am trying to ignore that feelings." HAHAHAHAHAHA nice lie.

"Oh okay." I simply said.

30 minutes later and I was already bored, and she couldn't stop talking. It was already 7:48 and I can't wait till 9. I excused my self, stepping out of the room and closing it behind me.

I was standing infront of her room so, if I called she may hear what am saying, I don't trust her and she is playing me already. So I decided to text.

Aurora: I wanna order an Uber is this driver available?

Leo: you said I pick you up at 9 it's already 7:50.

Aurora: I know I couldn't take it anymore and I found something I can't wait and read it so hurry come and pick me up.

Leo: what did you find?

Aurora: at home Leo, and also when you come pick me we are going to a library because I broke our printer and then to McDonald's because am hungry af.

Leo: fine coming. *rolling eyes*