9

As we arrived to the club I saw Amanda talking to a girl in the entrance. Once she saw me she ran to me. "Aurora! So this is daisy I met her at the bar she just needed some money so I gave her what she needs and now we are friends!" She said motioning towards the girl, daisy next to her.

"Nice to meet you." I nodded as we went in the club.

"Nice to meet you too." She said but she didn't look okay.... Like she wanted to run, she had a weird facial expression in her face.

"Okay then you have a girls talk we are going inside, Aurora take care of yourself." Leo said before leaving with his friends.

I looked at Amanda and she had a.... Jealous face? Daisy looked at us weirdly.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Daisy asked me.

"No-" I got interrupted by Amanda.

"Nope, he is her step-brother, they don't look like couples actually." She rolled her eyes. What is wrong with her?

"Oh it's Leona-" daisy got interrupted by Amanda.

"Yes leonardo DiCaprio I know he if famous."

"Well am not a big fan of his is just he is cute and hot also." Daisy said hugging her self. Amanda gave her death glare. "Well anyways I have to make a call so fast I'll be right back." Daisy said standing almost 10 feet's away from us.

"I'll go inside." Amanda said leaving me. After Amanda left, daisy looked at me and mentioned me to come to her. I furrowed as I made my way to her.

"So your aurora the gurl Amanda is not shutting up about." She crossed her arms.

"Well she never talked about me to someone before but yeah." I shrugged.

"Aurora, am sorry to tell you this I have to tell you this..." she paused. "Amanda when she knew about Leo being your step brother she got jealous because she likes him and she hates you because you live with him and she is trying to take him from you, and if you like him well... that's worst." She said.

I giggled. "I don't believe you, Amanda? She never been into boys."

"Well I bet she is inside either flirting with him or seducing him." She crossed her arms.

"Okay let's see but if she wasn't...."

"Then I'll give you 5 bucks."

"Deal."

She held my arm and went inside, once we spotted them, it hit me. She was really seducing him and you can't tell if he was enjoying it or not.

I looked at her. "Someone will have to hand me 5 bucks." She smirked.

"It wasn't part of our deal but take." I reached for my purse but stopped. It hit me again, when she said Leo's friend isn't interested in me and then when I asked mark he said he never said that....

I looked at daisy and she raised her brows. "I'll give you more than 5 bucks but help me with something."

"About Amanda and Leo? You like him don't you." She asked. I dragged her back outside. I nodded at her previous question she asked. "Well I'll help you but that would be.... 50 bucks and more we will decide later." She shrugged.

"Take 100." I gave her the money. "I want revenge I want to do something." She smirked.

"Her ex is here, go seduce him or dance with him in-front of her and you will see what will happen."

I furrowed. "I never knew she had an ex how would you know?"

"Oh babe, I know her after she left you."