8

I woke up next morning feeling a soft snoring, I looked up then remembered yesterday. Shit, I asked him to stay and cuddle with me, crap.

I tried to get out of his grasp not to wake him up but... failed. He opened his eyes looking at me smiling. "Morning buttercup." He said.

"Morning jimmy." I giggled. "I have to use the bathroom." I said going to the bathroom. As I took off my clothes to shower... I saw something no one wants to see, I screamed to the top of my lungs.

"Aurora? Are you okay?" Leo knocked.

"No am not." I cried. "Just call your mom to come here please." I sniffled.

"Okay just a minute." He said fading away. I cried more as I felt another knock on the door.

"Aurora?" Says his mom.

"Come in."

She opened the door, to see me curled up, crying. She kneeled down to look at me. "What's wrong?"

"I think I started my period." I sniffled.

"It's okay, don't worry, I have some pads I'll get you just take a shower, get cleaned okay?"

"Okay but what if I got some in the sheets...."

"I'll handle that just wait here." I nodded before she leaves.

After she got everything I need I took a shower and cleaned myself.

I head downstairs after finishing everything, then to the kitchen to get something to eat. "So, why were you screaming what happened?" Leo asked out of nowhere.

I jumped. "For god's sake Leo, you scared me! Anyways nothing just...." I sighed. "I started my period, am sorry I know some boys see it gross-"

"No, it's okay. I mean I don't see it gross and am used to see a girl having her periods and I know exactly what to do." He shrugged pouring juice for himself in a cup.

"How would you know?"

"My mom also have her period, so whenever she has her period I help her like getting care of her to make her feel better. So whenever she asked for something she explains why do she needs it so don't worry just drink something hot, eat chocolate and rest." He shrugged drinking his juice.

I stood there stunned. "I- don't know...." I barely could talk.

"I know it may be shocking but just go sit in the couch or go upstairs in the bed and wait for me, oh you don't have tv in your room don't you?"

"No, I'll let my father buy me one later."

"Great, go sit in my room wait for me there." I sighed, nodding.

I laid in his bed before he come with a box and a bottle and a cup of whatever it is. He placed them in his nightstand which is next to his bed.

"Here I made you hot chocolate, if I made you coffee it will hurt you more." He gave me the cup.

"And then this is hot water you don't drink it, put it on your stomach where it hurts, trust me it helps and it won't burn." He pointed to the bottle. "And this box is full of snacks and stuff girls would love to eat, and for the pads am sorry but I don't know about it-"

"It's okay your mom gave me, if I need I'll go to the supermarket and buy one." I smiled. "Thank you by the way, sit next to me let's watch-"

"Something that makes you happy." He interrupted.

"Sponge bob." I smiled innocently.

He sighed. "Okay then it's sponge bob." He shrugged, playing sponge-bob while I started eating and drinking anyways.