3

Tomorrow is the party, so currently I was in the mall trying to find a simple dress while Leo was just looking throw god knows what. I found a simple red dress which wasn't exposing many things, a necklace and many rings for my 8 fingers.

Yup, I love wearing rings in all my fingers but not both my thumps. My dad already gave me his card to pay so I did. After finishing everything and got whatever I need it's now my favorite part.

Food. Yes food. I texted Leo am in the food court so when he finishes we can meet there, anyways I got nuggets, fries and cola. Leo asked for a cheese burger  meal.

I sat in a table and didn't wait for Leo actually I was starving.... Well am always starving. Before I put the nuggets in my mouth I felt a presence sitting in-front of me. I looked up and that pair of blue orbs locked with my boring green-blue eyes.

"Hi." He simply said.

"Hey, I was about to eat I didn't want to wait for you." I shrugged taking a bite from my nuggets.

He gasped, placing a hand on his chest dramatically. "How dare you! This is so mean, wait until your father hear about this." He joked.

I giggled as we started eating.

I couldn't stop crying. Laying in my bed while eating popcorn and watching stranger things when billy was dying, he was my favorite character.

"Aurora, can you stop crying now? He wasn't that important plus he was ruining their life he was gonna kill them all!" Leo exclaimed.

"It's not his fault! It's the demogorgan's fault!" I exclaimed crying more. I looked down at my popcorn it was already empty. I looked at Leo with puppy eyes.

"What?" He said. I gave him more puppy eyes and now he understood, he groaned. "No am not gonna get you snacks go get yourself." He said. I sobbed more. "Fine fine! Just stop crying!" Groaning, he left.

His phone rang while he was downstairs getting the snacks I want. I felt my guts telling me to see who is calling, it reads Melissa with a heart next to it. I felt my stomach churned.

He came and I acted nothing happened. "Take." He gave me a chips and some chocolates.

"Your phone was ringing." I said eating my chips. He looked up at his phone.

"I'll be back." He went to call back I guess. I know it's wrong but I want to know so bad is this girl and why would she call him at 12 Am??

I tiptoed to where he was and started listening to their conversation. I heard him sighing before she answers back.

And here's what was he saying.

"Hey wassup?"
....
"Yea am going to tomorrow's party."
....
"What? No Aurora and I have nothing going on between us! I mean look I love you and only you she is just my step-sister that's it!"
....
"Now she is watching stranger things and crying."
....
"Look babe I'll call you later bye, I love you."

I heard him hang up so I ran back inside. Now I started sobbing not because of stranger things. Because of the conversation he has with his girlfriend!

I know I have no right to get jealous but.... I think am developing feelings for him. He came and sat next to me. A minute later the chapter finished thankfully.

"Am so tired I'll go back to sleep." I said taking the blanket I was wrapping around me and my phone, leaving his room.

I went back to his room and kept crying for hours. I don't know what wrong with me, I can't like him, I don't care I mean I must not care if he has a girlfriend or not it's his life, he does whatever he wants.

I couldn't help it but slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Oh for gods sake aurora wake up!" I heard Leo exclaiming while shaking me to wake up.

"Oh my god Leo what is wrong with you, can't I have peaceful sleep?" I said putting the pillow in my head. He took the blanket off me and the pillow.

"You have to wake up! It's 2 Pm!!" He exclaimed again.

"Five minutes more." I said. And I regret it....

He carried me on his shoulders going downstairs. "Leo put me down! Oh my god Leo just put me down!!" I kept yelling. But actually I didn't want him to put me down, I felt.... Safe and warm.

I got tired of yelling and just closed my eyes. I placed me down in the kitchen bar and started doing god knows what.

"What in the world are you doing mr.DiCaprio?" I asked.

"Breakfast for some people who wakes up at 2 Pm." I rolled my eyes.

5 minutes later he placed the plate in-front of me. It was pancakes but he made it not circles... it was written 2 Pm.

I burst out laughing. " oh my god Leo I cant believe you." I laughed more. He chuckled giving me the chocolate sauce that I like to put on top. I took it from him. " damn I can't believe you." I said shaking my head.

" your welcome." He rolled his eyes.

After eating I went upstairs to just lay in bed do really nothing.

It was time to get ready for the party. So I took a shower and did bla bla bla.

I wore my dress and heals. Double checked my self then head back downstairs. Leo was talking to my dad but stopped once he saw me. He jaw almost dropped, I could read he got nervous.

In the other hand dad saw me and came to hug me. "My princess always beautiful as usual. Leo told me about the party. It's 8 Pm now, be here at... 11."

"11:30... please?" I gave him puppy eyes.

He sighed. "Fine. Just be safe, Leo take care of her." He said to Leo.

"I will." He politely said.

"Have fun kids!" He left us. I looked at Leo and we both bursted out laughing.