2

I woke up from my annoying alarm. Ugh, getting off the bed, I head towards the bathroom to start my day. I took a shower then did my skin care, drying my hair and stuff.

For my outfit I wore a pair of blue jeans shorts and a white shirt, tugging the shirt in the shorts. I made my hair 2 buns and for my makeup I just added a blusher, lip gloss and mascara.

I head downstairs to the kitchen to make my breakfast, I found my father and Irmelin were laughing and talking in the kitchen.

" good morning dad, good morning...."

"Just call me Irmelin." She said smiling.

" good morning Irmelin." I said smiling back.

"So aurora, we have something to tell you." He said throwing a hand on her shoulders. " we are now officially engaged and then our wedding..." he paused for her to continue.

" we are planning it now." She said. I smiled hugging both of them.

" congratulations you two, both of you cute just like love birds." I fake squealing. You know I don't care.

" so I made you breakfast you and Leo...." She said placing 2 bags in the bar.

"Pancakes!" I exclaimed happily.

"Did someone say pancakes?" We heard a voice from behind. I looked back to see a hot- a Leo coming from downstairs.

He sat next to me and started eating. "So did you know about your mother and her cool husband." I told him they are probably sitting infront of us hearing us.

"Yeah, they are engaged." He said eating his breakfast.

" oh so I am the last to know?" I asked crossing my arms.

" sorry princess, but Leo woke up midnight to drink water so we told him." He said.

" wait why were you both awake at midnight?" I asked suspiciously.

" well uh, uhm I uh we just you know we got engaged when you guys slept so we kept talking till midnight." He said nervously. " so we are leaving have fun!" He exclaimed pulling her away.

"They were so annoying yesterday. Their voices were sooo loud, I've never heard my mom screaming in a good way..." he said.

I gasped. "I knew it!" I said as we both bursted out laughing.

"So you ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I replied.

We finished our breakfast then hopped in the car. "Is it okay if I confessed something?" He asked.

"Yup." I replied.

"You're really pretty did someone told you that?" He said.

I sighed. "First of all, thank you. My dad told me then your mom and now you but uhm I used to always feel ugly and insecure I always ask my dad am I ugly? Then he says no your beautiful but I end up not believing him.. but then I think I believe it now... Am beautiful." I said smiling.

"God I want to kiss you." He mumbled while opening the car but I swear to god I heard him saying that.

Soon we arrived to the library which had our school supplies we need. "So we will separate get whatever you need and I'll get whatever I need then we meet at the cashier, deal?" He said.

"Deal." I said before we both separating. I was searching for a good case to use out all my pencil and pens and stuff, but boy that was before I heard a voice saying 'hi' to me.

I looked at the boy he was tall with brown hair, good looking but so much unlike Leo. He was better.

"Uhm hi?" I said tending to be more than a question.

"My name is Zach and you are..."

"Aurora." I said still finding whatever I need.

"Aurora.... Good name." He said smiling.

"Thank you." I said trying to show him am not interested.

"Well what school do you go." He asked.

"I don't remember it's name but it's around here."

"Is it like 6 blocks away from this library?" He asked.

I nodded. " we are going to go to the same school!" He exclaimed he seemed.... Happy?

"Oh well that's cool." I said faking smile.

"Okay then see you there." He finally vanished.

I finished and got whatever I need then head to the cashier. Leo was standing, scrolling thru some stuff from his phone.

"Hey, sorry if I am late."  I said.

"No worries, your dad gave me money to buy your stuff so give them to me." I didn't refuse I just gave him my stuff then we went to buy them. Once we finished and on our way home I wanted to tell him about Zach.... So I did.

"So uhm can I trust you?" I asked first.

"What type of question is this of course you can trust me." He said.

"Well in the library, while I was minding my own business, a guy came and he looked interested in me, he asked for my name and what school am going turns out he was going to the same school." I said.

He furrowed. "His name?"

"Zach."

"Zach as Zach smith?" He asked.

"I don't know he just told me Zach, he was tall, brown hair, kind of good looking and I guess that's what I know." I shrugged.

"It's him..." he mumbled.

"Who is who?" I asked.

"He is one of the popular guys or the second popular boy in our school he just talks to girls, get them laid, then leave them so you better back off from him." He said.

I just nodded. "And if he talks to you again, just say you have to go and run to me but I'll be there on your side all the time, Kay?" He added.

I giggled. "Okay."

Sorry that was short
but am really not
in the mood.