scp-2521 x shy! reader

Ok look i was bored- and note in every x reader you gender neutral. ))

You were working for the scp foundation as a d-class, poor you. Even worse, you were assigned to a scp you can't even talk about!

You were sent to the scp foundation becuase you were framed for someone killing more than 50 people. How they did that? You didn't know!

You were going to do testing, and a 100% chance of being grabbed by that weird looking thing....

During testing, you had to talk about that weird looking thing aloud. You know you were screwed from the start.

'D-9341, please say what the photos are describing aloud.' So you did, quietly, and why is because you didn't like to read aloud. You were bullied back in school just because you liked to read a lot. And a little bit after you started to read aloud....

It appeared.

Scp-2521.

It looked at you with curiousity before grabbing your hand with its tendrils. A heart suddenly appeared on its face.

It tugged on your arm towards the door, and you shook your head, pointing to the scientists above in the glass. It tilted its head a little, making you giggle. "I-i sadly don't have a keycard, but t-they do....but since im a d-class, t-they won't let me out." it made a little gurgling noise while shaking its head, and it teleported with you in hand.

Where it took you though? It teleported you into the hallway, outside of where you were.

"Uhm, t-thank you?"

It said nothing as sirens went of because there was a containment breach going on, it wasn't expected though. You two walk down the halls, and 2521 teleported you whenever either of you encountered trouble, like if it was mtf or another scp.

You got really scared when you encountered 049, his voice was soothing in all, but it was creepy at the same time. He said you didn't have the pestilence, so he didn't attack, but 2521 didn't trust 049 enough to let him stay with you and themself, so 2521 teleported with you on his side.

You eventually escaped, because 2521 thought it was better for you to be in actual civilization than at his home, but he visited you every now and again in your home.

They were really good company to you.

End of chapter

Ik this is short as hell-
Words: 412