939 x curious! reader

Im bored, so  w h y  n o t ? Tiniest bit of fluff. also, this isn't exactly romantic, its more rather a bff thing. (The scientists here are just some made up names for me, so don't mind them too much, and bold writing means scp 939 is the one talking. ) ))

You were promoted to a level 2 scientist a year back, and now your a level 3 scientist. You were assigned to scp-939, known as 'with many voices'. You were intrested on how you would do, and how it would react, so much as in fact-

*THUD*

......you just tripped. Whoops.

"Ow....my head!" You get yourself back up, and you turn around to see why you tripped, and you weren't suprised on what you saw.

A piece of rock. "Dang it....ugh, whatever. The elevator is probably around the corner, if im correct." You see the elevator, so you then go down.

After walking around for a bit, you find your crew next to scp-939's chamber. Dr. Sam looks to you "Hey, its miss curious! you took long enough, Y/N." You scoff at the nickname. "How many times must i tell you? Don't call me that!" Everyone but you chuckles. Dr. Sam looks back at the files he was holding. "Heh, anyway onto the point. You, Y/N, are here to give a interveiw to scp-939, right?" You nod, as you look into the chamber, your just curious. You see a dead body, and a 939 just messing around with it like its a toy....to which you wanted to throw up, but you didn't. Dr. Sam nudges your arm, and you jump back a little.

"Take this, will you? These are the questioning papers." You nod and take them as you enter the cell for questioning.

You stand right at the door, since that is what your suppose to do. You hear someone speak. "Hello?" You knew that was 939. "Uh, hi. Im going to interveiw you today, do you mind?" It stayed silent for a moment. "No, not at all, especially since your female. we don't have that many females around here.....well, we don't talk to them that often, anyway. "

*later during the interveiw*

"So, 939, what are you interested in doing the most right now?" It yet again stayed silent for a moment, probably trying to think of an answer, hecc, there is so many things it could want to be do right now! "Hm, i just wanna see what you look like, really." You get confused, and so does the others. "And why?" "Because, i just do. I don't know why, though." You get even more confused by the minute, and yet, your curious too. "Uh..i......."

You have the urge to go find the scp 939 you were talking to, but the speakers buzz. "The interveiw has ended. Dr. Y/N, please exit the chamber." You leave the chamber, not expecting anything to happen.

But something happened. A breach. Thats what happened.

'MUTIPLE EUCLID AND KETER CLASS OBJECTS HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT, HEAD TO THE NEAREST SAFTEY SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.'

You couldn't go anywhere, you were stuck in your room, the door wouldn't budge open, and you assume scp-079 locked the door. You kept banging on it, until you gave up. You heared someone cry out for help, you thought it was a random guy, but it wasn't, yet you didn't know. "Hello? Is anyone here?" You yell out to whoever it was.

Somehow, they heared. "You better back up." You get ready for the door to be destroyed, as you go to hide under the table. The moment the door got knocked down though....you were scared. It was scp-939. "Get out from hiding, will you? You kinda look like a coward. besides, im here to help you." You nod, and you come out, curious to see what he would do, even if it meant your life, because she got caught up in your own curiosity.

Of course, you were hesitant, but yet you decided to listen. "Okay, good. Now lets get going before any other scp finds us."

*later*

All the scp's had been contained, and the rest were so suprised on how you survived with scp-939, since they are usually the one to murder. You guys later on became friends, and you had fun together a lot! You chatted with him every now and again, and you are now called the 939 whisperer.

You hate that nickname.

End of chapter

Thanks for reading (and all the veiws- ) im happy you guys get to enjoy a lot of my work.
Word count: 778