scp-999 x suicidal! reader

Requested by xCitrusfriendx and yes this is platonic and it has a little angst at the end? Btw i love the video up here ^ go watch it- thats what you would do with 999 in the meantime kinda. ))

You carelessly walk behind some guards as they take you to your next assignment. Since you have been performing so badly when doing tasks because of you depression, they decided you should have a visit with the good ol' scp 999.

As you enter the cell, you trip, and you knew you were going to fall face first and probably break your nose when.....

You didn't. Scp-999 somehow grabbed you and softened your fall.

(Before any of this ^ happened)

You were sitting there, looking through a bag you somehow were able to keep, you were looking for some rope to tie it into a noose. You had been practicing to tie a noose for a long while, and why was obvious.

You wanted to die. You wanted to leave this horrible place. You know what they tried to do to you at the end of the month. they tried to rid you of your memory, but it didn't work. You were immune to things like that. You judt wanted to be free, after all of the time you have been here, you wanted to be free. Left alone, and stay alone.

Some orange goo then pops up from under the door that keeps you from leaving, but you didn't know, nor did you care. Something then hugs your leg, and you start to laugh.

It went on for a while. You felt happy. Now you wanted to stay. You felt a emotion you haven't felt in a long time since you dad committed suicide.

Happiness.

(Back to the actual event)

You smile, happy that 999 actually helped you break your fall."uhm, thanks!" 999 gurgles, probably saying something like: 'your welcome' or: 'no need'. Either way, you were happy. No one had helped you for a long time.

Ever since that day, you and 999 had always helped eachother, and stayed best friends forever, even after you died of old age. 999 just sat at your bed, waiting for you to wake up, but then realized the time had come. 999 told the guards about it by pointing to your cell, and the guards took your body off the bed. By then, you were a researcher. You had been promoted because you were the 999 whisperer. But.....ever since 999 wasn't the same. You planned on becoming visible to the foundation staff so not only you could stay as a ghost scp, you could still be with scp-999.

End of chapter.

Plz don't tell me i made you cry!
You guys probably want part two.

Word count: 468