035 x reader

((Pretend you replaced watch after he got killed during a mass containment breach.

WARNING: A BIT OF FLUFF AND ABUSE. Inspired a little by Afflicted-Alibis book adoration, btw check it out its a really good one. ))

You were framed for muder by two idiots, and when you thought it was over, there was some kind of hope.... "so, Y/N...would you like to be a d-class in the scp foundation?- " you cut him off.

"OF COURSE!"

The scientist gives you a confused look. "Uhhh, i wasn't- "

"Y E S."

"Okay, if you truly insist..."
(L a t e r)

You are just sitting in your cell, until the door opens. "Hey, come with me, were gonna have you do a interview with a scp, if you don't corporate, just know we have the right to shoot you."

You three travel the halls for a while until you get to a door, it has a sign right next to it. 'SCP-035 OBJECT CLASS: KETER' one of the guards gives you a piece of paper. "Read it, you will need to know the info inside it if you want to be alive." You start reading it, starting out with the same thing as on the sign next to the door.

(Note: boring s*** is down here )

|
|
|
|
\/

'SCP-035, KNOWN AS THE POSSESSIVE MASK, IS TO BE CONTAINED IN A 4'5 INCH GLASS CONTAINER, AND THE CELL MUST BE CLEANED PERIODICALLY.
SCP-035 IS KNOWN TO BE MA■■■■■■AN■SEDU■■■■■■■.'
Some of the text you didn't care of or was blurred and smudged, so you went though it some more.

'SCP-035 PRODUCES A BLACK SUBSTANCE THAT CORRODES ANYTHING IT TOUCHES, (ALTHOUGH, SCP 101 DOES NOT REACT TO THIS SUBSTANCE ) SO ALL PERSONNEL ARE TO NOT GO INTO CONTACT WITH THIS SUBSTANCE, AS THEY WILL PROBABLY DIE IF THEY DO.'

'SCP-035 LURES HIS HOST BY SENDING BRAINWAVES TO THE MIND OF HIS HOST, BUT HOW ITS DONE IS UNKNOWN. SCP-035 CORRODES ALL OF HIS HOSTS WITHIN 3-5 HOURS.'

You let out a annoyed sigh, this was going to be quite the bit of a day.

035 turnes his host's head to you as you enter the interview room, sitting down on a chair. "We have a female D-class? This is gonna be fun, i can already tell!"

You start to sweat a little, trying to break eye contact with 035. "Uh, yeah, i guess?" You go to sit on the other side of the table, with some papers in hand for questioning. You start reading the questions. "Uh, 035, i know this might be weird for the first question, but...." you trail off, giving 035 the time to talk. "Whats the question, dear? Go ahead." You look at 035, kinda nervous. "Have you ever felt......uh, love for someone?" 035 stares at you as he starts to say something. "No, not until i saw you!"

You start to blush, but you go onto the next question. "Uh, okay....next question, do you hate anyone...like, they would be the first thing you'd kill if you had the chance?" 035 looks through the glass, looking at the director, then pointing to him. "I would most definitely kill the director first, just because he's a annoying ( $#%!# ) towards everyone, especially someone like you, a beautiful lady who didn't even need to be here." You look at him, confused. "Uhm, well- " 035 cuts you off. "Now now, its my turn to ask." You go to look at the director, to see a smirk on his face, as he goes to reach for the speaker button. "Why- "

As you would expect, the speaker buzzes. "D-3051, we are ending the interview. Cone talk to me after you exit. " Lovely. Just lovely.

You leave the room, and go to the room the director is in. After he yelled at you a little for no reason other than 'your a idiot', he slaps you across the face....really hard. You whince and tear up a little as you walk out, the guards ignore anything you say to them. You swear as you left, 035 didn't look that happy.

"Did they forget i'm right here, watching?~"

F e w d a y s l a t e r .

You were leaning on the door, when one of the guards open it, causing you to fall onto the floor. "You serious? You gotta be that stupid to lean on a door?" The guard helps you up after. "Same interveiw, same rules. Got it?" You nod as you step out of the cell, heading to 035's chamber.

Once you enter, you see 035, sitting almost the same way as it was the last time. " Y/N, my darling, your back! " You smile sheepishly. "So, dear, i guess we are here for anorher interveiw? " you nod. " Just great. Okay, take a seat and lets get this over with. " you go to sit down, and you take your papers, as you feel adrenaline rush through you. "So, do you know what the substance you produce is made out of? " 035 ponders about your question before shaking his head. " no, not really, but you could say its kinda like 106's corrosion. It has similar material, thats all i know about it. " you nod. "Okay. Now, next question, this is from me personally but, why do- " alarms go off. 'SCP-049 AND 173 HAVE BREACHED CONTAINMENT' "........great, just great." You roll your eyes and close them for a bit. You look back to 035, but.....

Hes gone. Thats even more great!

You open the door, everyone has scrambled or they are dead, but you didn't care, until you heared a metallic yet calming voice. You knew who it was. "Hello there." You turn around in a flash, just to see 049. "Leave me alone, will you? Im looking for 035! " 049 crosses his arms. "I wasn't planning on doing anything with you. That would be a waste of time, besides you don't have the pestilence." (( "no one wants a alternate version of where Y/N never met 035 and instead met 049 during the breach? Okay...." )) You decide you want to walk away, but someone grabs you from behind....

it was 035
"Hey dear, can i show ya something?" You nod. "Yay! Follow me." You follow him, and he lead you into a room, you see the director dead. You kinda grin in joy, he was mean, after all. "We can both agree he deserved it." You once again nod, and started to giggle. "Thanks, i guess..." "no need....

After all, i love you, very much, dear, i would never let anyone hurt you and get away with it..."

End of chapter

Ok wow..... 1149 words?! Dang thats a lot-
Plz gib me request and share this with others- I'd love it if you did, really. :>