SCP-049 x reader

( here is the finished product at last! Sorry it took so long. )

Y/N was just taken in by the scp foundation as a d-class. You could say they were like all the other d-class, but one interaction between them and a scp would change everything you thought about them in a snap.

Y/N's POV

I mumbled curse words to myself as I went down an elevator with some quite rather chill guards. I heard their names were Jake and John. Quite cliche names their parents gave them if I do say so myself. But who car- "hey, get moving!" One of them shouts at me. "Rude.." I mumble as i exit the elevator.

Oh...of course. No one told me where I was going for testing today, and now I got a idea. One of the guards, who I assume to be Jake, hands me a file of SCP-049. Heh, my suspicious were correct, I am getting tested with 049. I grab the file, scan read it, and then hand it back to Jake. John then kinda pushed me into 049's cell without warning. Some other d-class were already in there, so I guess I'm going to be one of 049's test subjects. 049 emerges from the shadows.

"Ah, I wasn't expecting any company today." I sigh. "Welp, here we are anyway." I mumble. 049 walks up to one of the d-class and you can guess what happens next. He touches them, killing them. He picks up the dead body and puts it on the working table. He then proceeded to do his crude surgery on it.

Me and my probably to be soon dead bud wanted to throw up, but we didn't. Once 049 was done with the dead body, he walked up to my bud and killed them.

I didn't really mind, because I knew I would be next, even if i tried to run away...to be honest, I didn't want to run. After all, if 049 were to kill me, then I would be with my now dead, and soon to be undead bud.

049 looked at me for a bit. "Hm, now that I think about it, you don't seem to be infected by the pestilence...comme c'est intéressant. (( comme c'est intéressant. = how interesting. )) Your a d-class, you did do things that would cause you to end up here, yes?" I nod. ". . . ." He pondered for a bit. "You must be immune to the pestilence. je dois te protéger..." (( he does the protéger = i must protect you...)) he mumbled the last part, and even then i wouldn't understand what he said, since i don't speak French or understand it at all. "...oh, since your probably going to be here for a while, do you want any tea?"

End of chapter.
A question from 079 since he somehow got into my phone:

Should y/n accept the offer??

[YES]

[NO]