imagine...

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

Imagine...
you went into the main hall when it was your birthday. It was dark, and no one was there....or that's what you thought. Everyone (including the SCP's) appeared out of nowhere when the lights turned on and wished you a happy birthday. It was like the best day of your life because everything you liked was there.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

Imagine...
You went over to Dr. Wood's office, and she wasn't the happiest. You decided to cuddle with her, and she was so happy after that. As in fact, you haven't seen her like this in what seems like years. It made you just as happy as she was, and she gave you a present. Inside said present box had your favorite plushie. Dr. Wood had actually made it for you so you could cuddle it if you ever felt lonely.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

Imagine...
You decided to hang out with natascha (Natascha not my OC. Natascha belongs to BlackCat34536, also sorry if I spelled natascha's name wrong.) and Dr. Wood. You all went outside to look at the night sky. It was pretty, but it just had to be interrupted by a C.I. raid. By working together as a team, you, along with Natascha and Dr. Wood, were able to settle everything down and stop the C.I. from causing too much damage to site-19. The three of you considered making some friendship stuff, like making little plushies or making friendship bracelets.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

Imagine...
You and dr. Bright accidentally no-clipped out of reality into the backrooms, and you all caused chaos while you both were there. A lot of the entities were afraid of both of you, but they were more scared of dr. Bright than they were scared of you. Many people questioned how you were still alive...considering that you all cause a lot of trouble and came across strong entities.

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆