scp-076-2 x immortal! scp! reader

Yes. Just yes. This is also platonic.  ))

You recently got captured by the scp foundation, the first few days felt like you were finally in hell, since you couldn't die.

You were born back in the 1890's, and you saw everything......all of what happened during the wars....you even met some other scps that are now in containment of this hell hole. For example, 035. You met him one time when you were attending a play.

You were classified as safe, since you didn't really know combat skills, only the basic defense skills, and the only thing thats anomalous about you is that you can't die, and you heal very, very quickly. You could wonder around the facility and even visit other safe class scps like scp-999, oh that cute blob of jello! It makes you so happy!

Yet, since you couldn't see Euclid or keter class objects, you couldn't see 03-

'ATTENTION ALL FOUNDATION PERSONNEL, WE ARE EXPERIENCING MULTIPLE KETER AND EUCLID CLASS OBJECT CONTAINMENT BREACHES, HEAD TO THE NEAREST SAFETY SHELTER IMMEDIATELY.'

Oh s***. Not this. Why. This is only your first week, why must this happen!?

You frantically look around and you turn around to see a male figure. He looked handsome, with olive colored skin, grey eyes, and....you know, he must be a scp, hes holding a weird looking swor-

*STAB*

*drip*

*drip*

*drip*

"......i knew it. Your a keter, Aren't you?" You ask, as your wound heals so fast anyone could see it if inspected upon close enough.

He looks at you, confused as to why your still alive. "H....how? How are you......" you decide to interrupt the eerie silence. "Im immortal, you know." He looks at you. "Hhhh, i guess that would explain it...." he crosses his arms as the sword disappears. By the time he was done speaking, your wound had almost fully healed. He decides to walk away, but you follow behind him. "So....uh, what do you do for a living?" He looks to uou while he continues to walk. "I just search for victims...its fun, really." You look at him like 'tf?' As you both continue to walk.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

You both continue walking, meeting other scps every now and again. You met someone in a plage doctor suit, known as scp-049, apparently he is a friend of 035, although he hates 035....why? You didn't really care. You also saw a jade ring on the floor, so you decided to pick it up. You also saw 131, 173, and......oh f*** its 106-
You start backing up while able tries to tell 106 to not harm me, despite myself being immortal. Why? You didn't know. You decide to look through some files that were nearby to see what info you could get on Ab- ......what? Hes sadistic? Why does he help you then? Okay hes got you confused, by the time you decide to look up, you could see 106 was gone, but so was able. You shrug and continue to walk around as a sudden roar was heared. Probably the infamous scp-682. So much talking was going on about that guy, you wondered why.....you hear someone behind you.

As you swiftly turn around, you see able. You sigh in relief, walking up to him. He looks to you before looking back and starts to walk again with you behind him.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

You decide to speak after a bit of awkward silence. "So, uh, im just wondering, whats all about scp-682?" He looks to you with a confused and surprised face. " okay, listen, you must be really new here if you don't know much about scp-682. Hes a immortal reptile who hates everyone in existence like me, but there are a few exceptions. For example, scp-079. " he continues to walk and talk until he walks into a door that was for some reason locked. "And about 079's abilities, he can control the system if he has access to it, as in fact thats why this door is locked. Thanks a lot 079." He breaks down the door with ease with his sword.

~•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•~

You and able became friends later on, although it took a while for able to adapt to you. People decide they should ship you two, but since able dosen't tend to have any love interest, and you don't plan on having a family anytime soon. you guys just decide to stay friends, and only friends.

Yes, you friend-zoned eachother.

End of chapter.

This took me like, 4-5 days to do-

Word count: 768