SCP-2521 x depressed! reader

Just a simple 2521 x depressed! reader chapter. I was bored and had zero idea what to do, so don't question me in any way possible. Fluff warning maybe? Idk what fluff is so if anyone could explain-

Plus, I'm yeeting in a 2521 head cannon I made awhile back, so I think that's it? . . .

oh, one more thing, there is a warning for mentions of suicide, plus a few mentions of abuse.

If you are sensitive to any of these topics, you may click off. If you are offended by this, I will change the part you want me to change or I will take this whole thing down. ))

Y/N had quite the terrible fate. She was mentally abused by her now dead EX boyfriend, and is now suffering from depression. Unipolar depression to be exact. Y/N felt....empty. restless. Lonely. Just to make it even worse, Y/N was assigned to scp-2521...but it wouldn't be all that bad after a certain experiment.

Y/N's POV

Terrible. Empty. Stupid. That's all I felt and thought, but thankfully, today is the day it's all going to end. I'm gonna finally be free. Free from this hell of a place everyone calls a world. A guard then opened my cell door. "Hurry up, d-2522. I don't have all day." I roll my eyes, getting up off the edge of the bed that the scp foundation probably got off of wish. "No one does."

*after getting to the testing area or whatever you call it lol.*

I got to the testing area, and oh boy I was ready. Someone spoke up on the comms. "D-2522, say aloud what you see on the paper." Hence, I did. Before anyone knew, it was in the room. I looked up to it, no emotion in my eyes, and it seemed to look down at me. It made some gurgling noises before summoning a present and giving it to me.

I looked at the present and looked back at them, confused. It nudged me, like as if it wanted me to open it, so I did. It was my f/f (favorite flower for this oneshot anyway), along with a mini f/c (favorite color) plushie. Even better, it was a f/a (favorite animal).

I then felt some thin tentacles drag me towards them, and suddenly, h u g .

The thing
Hugged me.

IT F**KING HUGGED ME-

I haven't had anyone give me affection ever since I got together with my (dead) EX boyfriend. I swear the scientists watching were confused.

Eventually, they let me go and left, but before doing so, it waved goodbye. I waved back. Nothing really happened for a few months except for a few visits from them..

3 months later...

I was sitting on my excuse for a bed when it appeared in front of me again. 5th time this month, and it's only the second day of the first week. As always, it was holding a pres- wait. That isn't a present.

That's scp-999.

The blob of jello then tackled me, we played with each other for a few hours before a scientist came in and took the blob back to it's cell.

S a d .

End of chapter
Word count: 560
Sorry this is short- ideas went down to zero.