The Gate Guardian x reader (REMAKE)

(I knew I had to do this, the one I originally wrote was bs.)

Y/N's POV
I sat in the truck as it moved along to a random area. Not like I even care, I'm going to die today, for I'm meeting the famous, one and only, gate guardian. "Hhhhh- how long is it gonna take?" One of the impatient guards asked, aka Jake. "Bro, just chill, we're almost there." John, Jake's brother replied.

(Literally around 5 minutes of Jake mentally suffering later, they arrive at the location.)

"Alright Y/N, hop out of the car." I oblige and get out of the car. "Just hurry up and get over to the GG (gate guardian) already, I don't like seeing others die, even if its quick." Jake said nervously. "Pft- wimp." I mumble while walking away as Jake dramatically gasps, John laughing his butt off.

As I got closer and closer to the gate guardian, I anticipated death, but when I got to the point when he would strike?

.
.
.

Nothing.
Just nothing.

"Huh?" I questioned as he looked down at me. "..." we just stare at each other. "Uh, you gonna do anything or...?" He shakes his head 'no.' "I have no true reason to do so. You aren't like the rest of them."

I give him a questioning look. "What do you mean?" He gave me no response. "I guess its something I shouldn't know..." "if you know, then you know. If you don't, then you don't." I nod.

"Now go, you have something better waiting for you out there."