Yandere!Scp-049 x Fem!Reader

( note at the end there will usually be notes, also a bit of gore is present. And cringe war- wait this was edited... BUT ITS STILL CRINNNGGGGGEEEEEEE-)

Before the events.......

'Well....hey hey, what a job i have....at the scp foundation. Litteraly just another Guinea pig. although, when it comes to containment of me in my cell, its.....well, my doors are heavily guarded by a whole bunch of guards.'

'One day though, is the day i would regret taking a single step out of my dammed cell in the first place.'

'All of a sudden, at sometime around 8:30, a guard came though the door.'

Event start

"Y/n....get up, now." You listen to the guard, as you don't want to get shot in the face, or anywhere...
"So, were we're gonna have you go meet scp....uh, wait one sec......oh right, scp-049." You looked fine on the outside, but.....you were screaming big nopes on the inside. " o-oh.......yay?" You stutter as the guard gives you a weird look, which turns to laughter, only its for a moment. The guard stops laughing and takes you to the elevator. While you guys were going down, you said "well hey, thankfully this isn't SCP-173 we are talking about!" A breif stop happened. Both the elevator and there voices. You can tell the guards wanted to laugh, but just decided not to.

You three get to scp-049's chamber door, already knowing what one of the guards would say. " you have the jade ring?" I nod, saying yes but....that was a lie, it fell off. I didn't know though.

The doors open....my heart starts racing...i get pushed in by one of the guards, causing me to fall.......face first... " OW! " scp-049 walks over to you and stops for a second, seeing if you were okay, yet, anger somehow, lingard, you could feel it...".....hm, i don't sense the pestilence in you..." his voice already soothes you. He goes to grab you, but yet, he did it gentally...just to tighten his grip. " i know you must be human, but, your not like the other d-class...." he stays still for a breif moment, then he takes out a scalpel, throwing it at the window towards the guards outside with great force. You get scared, and you hear the speaker buzz on.

"SCP-049, LET GO OF D-2401 (any number is fine, you don't need to use this one) RIGHT NOW."
"......" he just looks at you and turns his attention to the person who was speaking on the.....uhhhhhh...speaker, i guess..

"I don't think i will." He tightens his grip on you. Almost so tight you can't breath. They get into a argument, but scp-049 snapped. He went on a full-on killing spree! When he came back few seconds later, i was running for the elevator, but he grabbed me by the wrist, and he almost broke it! He starts dragging me towards him as i resist "you know, you can be quite cute when you try to resist." You get confused bg his words, perfect time to drag you closer to him.

He just decides to nuzzlenyou with his..... uh....mask? Bird mask? Idk. But, he wouldn't let anyone get near me, nor would he leave me be.
......

Maybe if a someone, or some...mask could make him snap out of what he's thinking, but, you know you won't be leaving the hands of the docter for a while.....

"Your just so......fascinating. " you can feel 049 stroking your hair, as you cry in fear, but he keeps you quiet.

Notes

-there will be part two, so stay tuned for that!
Total amound of words:661

-Yes, i simp for the plauge doctor...and the possessive mask, and the hard to destoy reptile.....and the two boiz, cain and able...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa ( kill my grammer ) (( yea the chapters short, but this is only part 1!))
(This is cringe as hell, im sorry- )

( THE STORY HAS BEEN EDITED. )