Week 9 (Niall)

It’s really odd Harry. Last week we couldn’t get one word outta Louis. Now all of the sudden he’s back to his peppy and happy self? It’s confusing the crap outta me, and I don’t know whether I should be concerned or happy he’s finally going back to his old self. It was just so sudden though, so I don’t know.

But ever since Louis’ been back to his old and peppy self, and you have to remember, this is the really old him like before you died, everything has been going really well. We got back into the studio the day he turned back into his old peppy self, and everything was going really well. It was like nothing could stop us, and we were basically back to the old One Direction, minus one member.

But we aren’t One Direction with you Haz.

Just Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn.

Four best mates, who happened to lose one of our best mates. There’s people in the world just like us, and they have all moved on, and I think it’s finally time that the group as a whole moved on.

We miss you a lot Haz, but Louis is finally happy, or so it seems, and we have to take that as a step to move forward with everything, trying to get on with our life. It’s still hard to believe you’ve only been gone two months, because it feels like so much longer, but it’s only been that short of a time Harry.

I hope your having a great time up there, and I think we’ll be alright Harry.

For the first time in a long time, I feel like everything is going to be alright.

~Niall