Week 8 (Zayn)

Can’t talk for too long Harry. Gotta get back to Louis really soon because it’s my turn to watch him and everything because who knows what he’s going to do to himself anymore.

Niall told Liam and I that Louis cuts. The moment the word cut slipped out of Niall’s mouth, I bolted. I went to every single room in your’s and Louis’ flat and began to grab every sharp object. Knives, razors, nails, pushpins, anything that could be used for Louis to hurt himself. Even when I went to take everything out of Louis’ room, he didn’t even look at me. He continued to stare at the blank television in front of him, not blinking once. It was creepy to say the least, but it also told me something. That Louis was too far gone, and no one knew if we would ever get him back.

What set him off anyways? I mean, Niall told me that he walked into the flat like three days after my birthday and stayed with Louis overnight, finding out about the cuts, but ever since Niall even stepped into the flat, Louis his been a complete shell. I have a feeling Niall isn’t telling Liam and I everything, but I know he would if it really was something important.

I gotta go Harry, I cant leave Louis alone too long but I cant write in the same room as him. I don’t want him seeing this or anything, even though I doubt he cares in the first place. Miss you mate.

~Zayn