Week 9 (Louis)

I cant handle it anymore Harry. I really just cant handle it anymore. All of this pain. It really sucks. And yeah, I’m in all this pain just because you died, but I read about all of the pain you were in when you were dying. I’m sorry I even bother complaining after reading that, so I’ll stop now.

But Haz, I knew that I had to do with you killing yourself. Yeah, you were on your way to death because of the stomach cancer anyways, but you decided on the day that I completely screamed at you. I watched you snap right in front of me, you even pushed me to the side when you stormed past me, but I did nothing to help you. Maybe I should have went to check on you that night. I could have talked with you.

Who am I kidding. I would’ve pressured you into telling me, and I know you would have snapped at me again. Maybe you would have actually told me, but I doubt it. It was your secret, and it was your choice if you wanted to tell anyone or not.

But damn Haz, I really wish you would’ve told me. I could have helped you, and you damn well know that I would of. I don’t really care if you don’t want me pitying you because you have cancer. I wouldn’t have pitied you. I would have helped you whenever you needed it, like driving you to and from chemo, and just the emotional support that people need during a time like that. I know a part of the reason you snapped was because you had little to no one to give you emotion support, and I’m so sorry. If I would have figured it out, I could of helped you.

I’m sorry.

I love you Haz, and I’ve made up my mind about something big. You just gotta wait until your birthday for the surprise, okay?

Love you lots.

~Louis xxx