Week 2 (Niall)

Harry it’s just not right. I walked into your’s and Louis’ flat today to find Louis drunk. And no, I don’t mean a bit tipsy. He was piss drunk. I found him in your room dressed in all of your clothing. He said you guys were trading clothes again and that you were gonna put on a fashion show for us.

I broke down right there. I couldn’t stop sobbing and Louis, the saint he is when he’s as drunk as hell, try to cheer me up. He started prancing around in your clothes, pretending he was you. It would of made me laugh, but under the circumstances it made me cry twice as hard. I wanted to act strong, but I couldn’t this one time Haz. I’m sorry.

This week was hard enough as it was, having to have an interview to discuss how you ’had a heart attack’ and died. We weren’t allowed to cry while Liam, the poor brave lad, had to announce how you ‘died’. Too bad Louis ignored that rule. He was clinging to Paul sobbing his eyes out, and they even had to take him off stage because he was sobbing too much. It was terrible.

And Gemma and your mum went back home yesterday. Louis spent the entire day with Gemma, how he normally did. But right before they left, Gemma went over to Liam and asked to talk to him. He later told us that Louis said he saw you. It freaked her out, especially since Louis was wondering why she couldn’t see him.

Is Louis really that bad Haz? You can tell me if you are actually allowing him to see you, right? It would only be fair, since we just want the best for Louis right now. We want the best for all of us right now.

Even like right now. I’m sitting across the room from Louis, making sure he’s alright. He’s writing in this little journal, kinda like I am, only he keeps crying. It’s pretty dark in this room, so the only way I know he is crying is because he has a little flashlight lighting up where he’s writing, and I see tears falling from his cheeks.

Haz I wish it didn’t have to be like this. Maybe we’re all gonna wake up one day and you’ll be knocking on the door, telling us you’re back.

We can only hope.

~Niall