Letter 4

Hey… so yesterday was my first day of chemo. Let’s just say, it sucks fucking ass. You feel like your fucking high, and no not the good time either. And you keep on puking and it’s just… ugh I hate it.

I’m still pretty damn tired from it too. I passed out halfway through the chemo because it was so tiring on my body. They woke me up later in the day, when it actually turned out to be night, and told me it would be best if I stayed the night due to the circumstances of not wanting people to know. I just nodded sleepily, sending a quick text to Lou saying I was sleeping at an old mates house for the night, and I passed right back out.

That same nurse then took me home at about noon today, making sure I was alright. I kept on telling her I was fine, fixing the beanie on my head every now and again. Yeah, some of my hair already started falling out, and I started crying when it did. Oh well, I guess I have to deal, right?

I also have to figure out how I can keep going to chemo without any of the lads knowing. I mean I cant keep using the same excuse over and over again. They’ll figure out it’s a lie eventually, especially is the ask any of my mates from before One Direction. It just wouldn’t end well.

------------

Sorry, Louis came into the room to check on me. He’s been doing it all day, saying I look exhausted and just plain sick. Will he just fuck off and let me be?

Oh yeah, did I mention this chemo makes me fucking pissing and bitchy as hell? Because it does.

It also made me damn horny, because the moment I saw Louis, I wanted to snog him like there was no fucking tomorrow.

I think it’s safe to say I have feelings for him. And, it’s more than just feelings.

I think I’m in love with him.

And now I pray to the god’s that he never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVERRRRRRR… finds this journal.

Okay? Ok.

~Harry