Week 3 (Louis)

The first time I’ve smiled and three weeks, and only one word caused it.

Tommosexual.

I cant believe you made up a name for it Haz. But hey, you would be the person to do that.

And I’m sorry. I did break you, so I knew I had to do with part of you killing yourself. Even if you didn’t write it in your… note… I still knew I had to have been connected to it.

I’m sorry I ignored you Haz. I really wish I could go back in time and change it though. Maybe that one little thing could have saved your life and you would still be here with us right now.

That kills me.

You didn’t even have to say that me ignoring you was part of the reason you killed yourself, because after reading that letter, and realizing that it was only a few days later you killed yourself, made me come to realize.

Even if your main reason was the stomach cancer thing, me ignoring you probably had to play a little role.

Wow. I cant believe I just wrote that. Do you see how fucking selfish I am? Even the other lads keep on dropping everything their doing for me to make sure I’m okay.

I don’t want that Haz. I want that to ignore me. Fucking lock me out of their lives for all I care. I mean, I’m a selfish asshole right? Because that’s what most fans are calling me. After the interview I got a massive load of tweets saying how much of a baby I am and even how I’m being selfish, making the other lads stay up there while I bawl my eyes out backstage.

I don’t even remember the interview Haz. I barley remember what’s been going on the past few weeks. It’s all one big fuzzy blur.

But it’s right there, written all over twitter, tumblr, facebook, every site you can think of.

LOUIS TOMLINSON IS A SELFISH ASSHOLE.

I bet if you look, one out of every three tweets you read will say that.

But I’m not gonna complain. It’s true Haz. All of it is true.

And I’m sorry you even had to deal with me in the first place.

~Louis