Future Part 1

READ THE NOTE BEFORE READING!!!

Hey, Guys, I know it's been a while but I promise I AM STILL ALIVE!

I know it's been a while (two - three years?...) but I had a lot of things going on especially since I was a senior in high school the last time I updated and now a college student. I was planning to update all of my stories around New Year, but being a college student is very hard, and I'm kind of struggling.

Also if you requested something, I probably didn't see it so just privately message me so that I can keep track of the requests because they tend to get lost in the comments. I was planning to update all of my stories around New Year, but being a senior in high school and applying to college and scholarships is hard, and I'm kind of struggling. I'm posting at least two chapters in each of my books to make up for any of the time I didn't post.

This one is based on a one-shot that I saw a long time ago but was soon deleted. It was really good, and I decided to do a different version of it. 

This one is going to have a lot of parts to it so, be prepared ;)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!

Love Yall <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damientte~

Marinette's POV:

I woke up to the feeling of warm sunlight hitting my face. I slowly open my eyes a little and see the bright lights of the sun coming in through the curtains. I softly smiled as I tried to turn over in my bed, only to find that I couldn't. That's weird?

I fully opened my eyes to find out that I wasn't even in my room. From my angle, the room was very spacious, with high ceilings, and it looked like I was in a mansion. The last thing I remember was coming back from school, and faceplanting onto my bed, and falling asleep. When I tried to get up, something was holding me down. I slowly look down and see a perfectly tanned, muscular arm, holding me down. 

My eyes widened. There is no way that I slept with a guy right? I slowly lifted my blanket up and quickly put them back over my body. Fuck! I'M NAKED!

I moved around a little and realized, SHIT I'M SORE TOO! LIKE REALLY SORE!

I tried to lift the arm off my body, but I couldn't so when I was finally able to turn around, I saw a very hot guy. And when I say hot, I mean, SMOKING HOT. He had jet black spikey hair, his hair was messy, and it honestly suited him, a very sharp jawline, and his skin was so perfectly tanned. He looked almost perfect. 

Aghhh what am I doing, I'm supposed to get out of this, not think he's super hot, even though he is. But before I could do anything else he opened his green jade eyes, and I screamed.