Request ~ Ladynoir and Misterbug

Requested by Famousfivefan 

I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

It has been a few years since I have become Guardian. Since then, Chat Noir and I revealed our identities and I was pretty shocked to see that the guy I had been crushing on was none other than my pun-loving partner. Soon we started dating and it's been a wonderful few years.

Alya has still been trying to figure out my identity but honestly, she's so close yet so far. Hawkmoth or should I say, Shadowmoth has been growing stronger. His Akumas have been leaving Adrien and me exhausted, and it's been taking a toll on the amount of free time we have and school work. 

But for some reason, this particular Akuma was quite different. I don't know why, but apparently, Shadowmoth decided to give the victim the power to switch things, so you would guess what happened when Chat and I both got zapped.

I watched as the beam hit both of us at the same time. My eyes were closed and a few seconds later, I opened my eyes to see that instead of red, I was now wearing black leather, with a staff in my right hand, claws on my fingers, cat ears on my head, and instead of a tail, my hair was in a very long braid that moved. 

My eyes widened as I looked at my new costume. and noticed that instead of the earrings, I now had the ring. But if I have the ring that meant-

I looked at where Chat used to stand and saw Adrien wearing my earrings and wearing a Ladybug costume. His hair was messy, he had his normal green eyes, and my- er- his yoyo was in his hand. I also noticed that in his suit, his abs were defined pretty well, and I blushed really hard.

Adrien's POV:

After the beam hit us, I looked down and noticed that my ring was gone and that now I was wearing red with black spots, and several black areas. I had a yoyo instead of a staff, and my ears were pierced. I looked over at Mari and heavily blushed. She was wearing my catsuit, but this time, it showed off her curves really well. She looked so hot.

I shook my head and tried to stay focused on Switcher. But my mind kept going back to Mari in my Catsuit.

Marinette's POV:

I tried to focus on the Akuma but my mind kept going back to how hot Adrien looked in my suit. Wait Marinette stay focused on the Akuma first. Since we were already switched, Switcher stopped shooting beams at us, and now she started to fight hand to hand. She was pretty good, so I yell at Adrien, "Call Luckycharm!"

He nodded and when he did it, he got a stick. He looked at me and said, "Seriously, you always get the cool charms, and the one time I do it, I get a freakin stick. What the hell am I supposed to do with this!?"

I laughed at him and said, "Sorry bugaboy, but you're going to have to figure it out, and you might want to hurry."

He glared at me and started to look around while I tried to hold off Switcher. 

Soon he finally figured out what to do with the stick and we put a plan into motion. I cataclysmed the roof beneath us and we all fell through and I don't do good with Lucky Charms and fights so just pretend that it's already over.

I broke the Necklace she was wearing and the Akuma fluttered out. Adrien quickly devilized it and did the Miraculous charm. We waited for the Ladybugs to come over us and when it did, I was back in my regular suit and Adrien was in his. He kissed his staff and I laughed. We both decided to go to my house and so when we got there, we detransformed in my room and cuddled.

Adrien then whispered in my ear, "You know, you looked hot in my Suit." I blushed a dark red before pulling myself together and saying, "Not too bad either bugaboy." Adrien blushed and for the rest of the night, we lay on my bed and cuddled, falling asleep in each other's arms.