Request ~ Lila Revealed

Hey!

So I know it's been a while, but I had a lot of things to do this summer, and I didn't have a lot of screentime to update my books, but I've been adding a little each time I get a chance. In other news, school started last Wednesday and on top of that, I'm a senior. But I hope you all have had a good summer and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Adrienette~

Requested by Sadiesia

I hope you like it.

It may not be the best because I didn't have a plot, so I had to add in a few things to make it the way I needed it to be.

Love yall!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

Lila has been at our school for the past two years. Before then, my class and I were on pretty good terms. Alya was and still is my best friend. I was so stressed out about being Guardian that I ended up telling her my identity just to get some of the stress off my back. 

About a few months later, we finally defeated Hawkmoth and found out that it was Gabriel Agreste. Chat Noir and I revealed and I was super shocked to find out that Adrien was my pun-loving partner, and that his dad was the villain terrorizing Paris.

When we told Paris that it was Hawkmoth free, we didn't tell them who Hawkmoth truly was but that we made up a story so that Gabriel stays in jail for life. Paris celebrated for days, knowing that they didn't have to keep their emotions hidden.

Adrien and I started dating two months before Lila came and ruined everything. And then that's when everything went downhill.

The only people that believed me were Adrien, Alya, Nino, and surprisingly Chloe. Chloe knew that Lila was lying, and when she tried to point it out, she just ended up getting a lot of people yelling at her. Now Chloe, Alya, and I are best friends.

It was just another day in Paris, Lila was telling her lies, as I kissed Adrien good morning, hugged Nino, Alya, and Chloe, and sat down in the back.

For some reason, Chloe had a smirk on her face. The reason? I had no idea but when I asked she just said, "Oh nothing, just a surprise."

I rolled my eyes at her antiques as Adrien also started to smirk. I eyed him suspiciously but before I could say anything, Mrs. Bustier came and started class.

It had been maybe 30 minutes since class started when, Jagged Stone walked into the classroom and said, "NETTIE! It's an emergency, I need you to fix my costume! I need to leave for tour in several hours and I need it fixed! Fang tore it up a bit and was not rock and roll."

We all just stared at him until the entire class erupted into chaos.

"OMG JAGGED STONE IS HERE!"

"CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH!?"

"Mr. Stone? Are you here for your niece Lila?"

When Rose asked that, all conversation stopped. I facepalmed and groaned. Uncle J's face morphed into one of disgust and said, "I have no idea who this Lila person is. And whoever this Lila person is, she is not my niece. My niece is the rock and roll Marinette!"

I smirked and stood up, but before I could walk over to him, Kim then said, "Wait, but what about when Lila saved your pet cat from a plane?"

Uncle J looked confused and said, "First of all, I'm allergic to fur, and second, Fang is a much better pet than some fur little demon!" (I hated writing that last part because I absolutely love cats. I want one so badly.)

I smirked and said, "Hey Uncle J! Which costume did you need me to fix?" Uncle J turned to look at me and said, "NETTIE! There's my favorite Niece, I need you to fix the newest one you made."

I laughed and said, "Uncle J, I'm your only niece and of course I'll fix it." He then said he'll wait for me in the front as he left. Then I thought of something.

I turned toward Adrien and Chloe and said, "You both knew didn't you?" Adrien laughed and said, "Of course we did! We were the ones that planned it." I shook my head at him and told them that I'll see them later today as I walked out of the classroom, hearing the faint yells towards a certain liar.