Coming Home Part 3

"My name....................... Is Marinette Dupain-Cheng...............and its good to be back."

*Cue gasps and dropped jaws.*

Marinette's POV:

I watched as everyones jaws dropped. Mrs. Bustier was in shock, as was everyone else. To me they all actually looked pretty pale. Then the whispers started.

"Oh my God it's Marinette!"

"She looks so different."

"I wonder why she came back after she disappeared."

"Marinette is MDC!"

I ignored them and grabbed my things. I walked up the stairs and went to my seat in the back. As I was walking, I could feel all of their eyes following me.

"Holy shit, how is she walking in heels!?"

"I thought she was super clumsy?"

I put my stuff down and sat in my seat facing the rest of the class and noticed that they were all staring at me. I crossed my arms and said, "Are you guys just going to keep staring at me, or are we going to start class?"

They all quickly faced the front again, and Mrs. Bustier started class.

Alya POV:

*flashback*

"ENOUGH!"

"I'm done! I can't do this anymore! I can't just sit here everyday and take all this abuse! You guys have known me your whole lives and you're willing to believe a liar that showed up to school two years ago and immediately left the one person who has always been by your side the whole time!"

"Lila, you have made my life a living hell! you are manipulative, and such a fucking bitch!"

"And the rest of you! If you had the fucking brains to look online to see if she was telling the truth and to see her 'achievements' you'll find nothing! You want to know why!? BECAUSE SHE WAS LYING!"

"And don't even got me started on you two! You guys knew she was lying about everything, but you guys decided to just stand there and watch everything! EVERYTHING! You both watched as I got hurt, torn apart, and bullied!"

"And as for the rest of you! I AM DONE! If you don't want me around, then guess what! You won't see me! I'm leaving! AND I HOPE YOUR HAPPY!" 

I watched as Marinette leave the classroom in a hurry not knowing we wouldn't see her years later. I faced Lila and said, "Lila is that true, you wouldn't lie right?"

Lila didn't say anything until Max said, "Alya. As much as I hate to say it but Marinette was right the whole time. I listened to what Marinette said and looked everything up and theres nothing. Lila, you made us turn our backs on the one person who was there for us!"

I looked back to Lila and noticed she had a smirk on her face. An evil smirk.

"Oh Max, I didn't make you guys do anything. You guys all chose to listen to the lies and believe me, over her. You guys were just too dumb to figure anything out because I just told you guys what you wanted to hear and thats exactly what I did."

I was angry. No. I was livid. There were tears coming down my face when I realized,

I just lost my best friend.