Dancing With The Stars

Damientte~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

Its been about 4 years since Lila first came to school. She took everyone I cared about away from me and left me nothing. Adrien became a spineless coward, and Alya became a wannabe reporter. 

The only good thing that came from it was Chloe. She realized what was happening and she soon became my best friend. 

Three years ago, at a gala Uncle Jagged took me to, I met my boyfriend Damien. He accidentally bumped into me spilling my drink all over my dress. He apologized, and when I said I had another dress, he was pretty confused, so we talked about nothing and everything to where, we ended up exchanging numbers, and then eventually we started a long-distance relationship.

Every summer, holiday, and opportunity we found, we always went over to each other's houses and spent time together. His family is amazing and I already loved them. I know Damien doesn't show it, but I can tell he loves them just as much. Maman and Papa absolutely love him. When they first met him, they gave him a huge hug, that I could hear his back popping a little.

We've been dating for three long years and I have loved every second of it. We even shared about our pasts, our alter egos, and me being MDC.

One day, while we were walking hand in hand in Gotham, someone took a picture of Damien smiling, but you couldn't see my face. The photo circulated to all of the news, and tabloid stations so now everyone in the world knew that Damien Wayne was taken.

Bruce decided to tell the public that Damien was indeed dating someone, but my identity wouldn't be said. When he said that, a lot have people have claimed to be me, that it caused complete chaos around the world. People went as far as dying their hair. 

Since we were both 19 and 20, we both decided that it was time the public knew who I was. So we decided to reveal who I was in the craziest way so that we could do it with a bang. 

WE DECIDED TO BE GUEST STARS ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!

The idea came to both of us when we saw a trailer for the new season. So we called the judges and we decided that we would show up for the season finale.

The season finale was Halloween-themed so we decided to dress up as Gotham's biggest villains. 

Joker and Harley.

After weeks of preparing, with the approval of our families, a small leak to the press about what we're going to do, and cramping legs, we perfected our dance and we were ready to reveal who I really was.

But without me knowing, a certain batfamily decided to invite my old class to expose the liar.

No one's POV:

Lila was at Alya's house when she got an email from an anonymous person with tickets to the season finale to Dancing with The Stars. And it had exactly 13 tickets in it. She didn't even question who it was from, she just immediately started planning a new lie.

"OMG ALYA LOOK!"  Alya stood up and walked over to Lila and saw what was on her phone. "OMG, HOW DID YOU GET THE TICKETS TO THE SEASON FINALE!"

Lila put on a fake shy smile and said, "Well, don't tell the class yet, but I'm actually Damien Wayne's girlfriend, and since we're going to be in the season finale, I asked him for extra tickets, and he gave me tickets for all of our friends!" Alya had a look of shock, admiration, and awe on her face before she said, "LILA YOU ARE THE MOST AMAZING PERSON ON THIS PLANET!"