Mistletoe

Damienette~

Even though it's nowhere near Christmas, I've always wanted to do this oneshot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

I'm currently sitting in a booth in my favorite Coffee shop in Paris. I was waiting for Damien to come so that we could go to our date later today that he had planned. 

It was Christmas time so there's a lot of people out looking for presents for the people they love. There were also a lot of beautiful decorations everywhere that I just had to pull my sketchbook out so that I could think of some new designs.

I was on my second design when the door opened and a group of teenagers came through. I payed no attention to it until I heard the voice of someone that I absolutely despised.

"Damiboo, is so sweet. I'm actually supposed to fly to Gotham in a few days and spend time with his family for Christmas. You know, I've known Damiboo since we were very little kids. We just connected you know, and so after like ten years he finally asked me out and now we're dating!"

Oh my god. You have got to be kidding me. First off it's like they're following me everywhere because wherever I am, they're always right behind me. Second, that's my boyfriend that she's talking about. Damien wasn't even Gotham until he was ten, and Damien is spending Christmas here. With ME.

I pretended like I didn't know they had come and just went back to designing until I heard Lila say, "Oh my God, I can't believe Marinette is here. Why is she always wherever we are. It's like she's trying to keep bullying me everywhere and whenever she can." Thats when the water works started.

I knew they were going to come over to my table so I kept pretending like they weren't there until Alya slammed both of her hands down onto the table.

I knew it was coming so I didn't flinch and looked up at her with a bored tone and said, "What do you guys want?"

Alya then said, "Why are you always wherever you are!? Huh!? It's like you want to bully Lila outside of school!"

I rolled my eyes and said, "How is that possible when I was here before any of you guys came here. Just like all the other times. I was always at the place before you guys get there. It's almost like you guys are the ones following me. Plus I was here hours earlier. Don't believe me, ask the barista."

With that I looked back down to my sketchbook, and tried to finish the design before Damien came to pick me up. Clearly Alya didn't get the message and said , "Well how do we know that you didn't stalk her like you did with Adrien. Just admit it. Your just jealous of Lila because she has a better life than you and she took Adrien away."

I could see everyone coming to the table now. Including Adrien and I said, "Well when I had a crush on Adrien it was obsession that I clearly needed to stop. Which I did. And why would I want to waste my precious time trying to stalk someone I don't like."

They all stared at me for a few second before Alya said, "Well it doesn't mean that you got over your crush on Adrien I mean come on, I know you didn't. You would tell me."

I snorted and then Adrien said, "Wait you had a crush on me?" I chuckled and said, "Yeah and it was pretty obvious I was pretty much obsessed with you. And Alya, I got over my crush about four years ago, and stop trying to sound like we're best friends because we clearly aren't and we haven't been for about four years."

Alya looked like she was going to explode and Lila looked pissed off. Adrien looked like he just saw a ghost and was pale white while everyone else was just staring at us.

I sat back down and was about to go back to designing when Alix said, "Okay. If you don't have a crush on Adrien anymore then I propose a challenge."

I rose my eyebrow at her and said, "Okay. What is it." She smirked and said, "You see the mistletoe above the front door?"

We all turned to see a single mistletoe above the front door and I looked back at Alix and said, "So what?" She floded her arms and said, "If you really are over Adrien, then the next guy who comes through that door, you have to kiss."

I paled. I'm dating someone like what the hell. How am I going to pull this off. I looked around and saw a familiar green eyed guy climbing off his motercycle right in front of the Coffee shop.

I smiled and said, "You got your self a deal."

They were all pretty surprised when I said that and so I watched as Damien opened the door and walked in.

I stood up and went up to him. He looked at me and smiled and I pulled his face down to mine and gave him a very passionate kiss. I could hear all the gasps from the class and when I pulled away from him, his cheeks were tinted a slight shade of pink and said, "Angel, What did I do to deserve that kind of kiss?"

i giggled and said, "Nothing my demon. Why? I can't kiss my boyfriend that I missed so much?" He chuckled and pulled me in by the waist. I squeaked and felt his warm lips on mine again.

I melted at his touch and put my arms around his neck making the kiss more needy. When we pulled away, he said, "So Angel? You ready for the date I have planned?" I smiled and nodded.

He let me go and I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the table. When we got there the entire class's jaws were on the floor. I ignored them and wen to pick up my stuff when Alya said, "What the hell just happened!?"

I smirked and said, "Oh I should introduce you guys. Demon, "This is my class, and class, This is Damien. My boyfriend of three years."

They're eyes widened as I grabbed his hand and tried to pull his hand away when Lila said, "OH MY GOD! You have the same name as my boyfriend. His name is Damien Wayne, and we've known each other since we were little!"

My eyes widened when Damien pulled on my arm and walked back to the table and said, "OH REALLY!? What's he like?"

"Lila gave a huge smile and said, "Oh he's so sweet and he has the kindest soul on the planet! He always makes me happy and he's never mean to anyone before. I'm actually spending Christmas with his family this year!"

I could Damien growl and he said, "Actually I don't think you are." Lila then started sprouting crocodile tears and said, "Why don't you believe me!?" He then said, "I think I would know if I dated a harlot like you oh wait, oh wait, I would never!"

They all gave him confused faces and Lila paled. I knew she had figured it out. Damien smirked and pulled his wallet out. He took his license out and showed it to them. They all paled and realized what had happened.

Lila lied. I had a boyfriend for three years. That boyfriend was the real Damien Wayne, and he just proved Lila was lying to them all along. I smirked and said, "You know I think I remember I tried to tell you guys that Lila was lying but no one listened. Oh well." 

With that I grabbed Damien's hand and began walking to the motorcycle before I remembered something. I went back and said, "Oh and by the way Alix, I won the challenge, and Lila, I told you something like this would happen."

I went back and climbed behind Damien and wrapped my arms around him as he started the bike and drove off towards my parents bakery leaving screaming classmates and a liar.