New York Part 3

Marinette's POV:

The next morning I tried to get up but realized there was an arm over my waist while I was sleeping. I smiled and turned over so that I was face to face with Peter. I poked his face for a while, but he only whined for a few minutes. So the only thing I could think of was kissing him. 

I reached up and kissed his forehead, cheeks, nose, and then his lips. Peter slowly opened his eyes and then started kissing me back. 

I pulled away and smiled at him while he looked like a kicked puppy. I giggled at him and then put my head on his chest while we lay there for a while before we fell back to sleep.

*time skip*

I woke up to people whispering above me and the sounds of cameras clicking. I slowly opened my eyes and looked up to see all the avengers including Peter's parents above us taking photos and whispering. I sat up straight and quietly woke up peter as well. When he finally got the message to get his lazy ass up, he too sat up, and we both waited for them to realize that we were up.

After 5 minutes, I cleared my throat and watched as they all froze and turned around to see Peter and I sitting on the bed glaring at them. They all simultaneously blinked their eyes which made Peter and I break out into laughter before Peter said, "What are you guys doing in my room?" Then Tony said, "Well I came to wake you guys, but then I noticed you guys looked so cute, so I called everyone else to come see and then we completely forgot to wake you guys up for school."

At the word school, our eyes widened and we both scrambled off the bed to get ready for school. The adults all snickered while Peter and I were trying to get out things ready for school wearing the Midtown uniforms that we got the day before.

20 minutes later Peter and I ran out of his room, to see all the adults sitting around the kitchen table eating food, while we just snatched a few apples and the macroons that I made the night before after patrol and ran off to the garage where Happy was waiting for us. (I forgot to mention about the macroons.)

On the way to Midtown, we talked about what we should do later today, and eating our breakfast at the same time. When we got to the school, we got out of the car to be met with Chloe, MJ and Ned. MJ and Chloe actually started to get along yesterday, that MJ decided to let Chloe stay at her place. 

We exchanged a few words we saw a nice car come with the guy named Flash and not surprisingly Adrien with him. The stupid thing is that when Adrien got out of the car, there were a bunch of squeals from majority of the girls in the school, because they recognized the famous model Adrien Agreste. 

Chloe and I rolled our eyes, but before I could get into the school, Adrien pushed through the crowd and went up to me and said, "So, I see your still, with the idiot?" I glared at him and said, "Well the only idiot I see here is you, and your in my way." I grabbed Peter's hand and pushed past Adrien leaving him fuming before being engulfed with girls again.

I let out the air from my lungs that I didn't know I was holding in, and slowed down. When we got into the school, people were staring at us and whispering. I heard some of the whispers and they didn't really sound good."

"Oh my god, is that Puny Parker?"

"He has a girlfriend? Since when?"

"Damn she's hot! How did Parker get a girl like her?"

I stopped when I heard that. I was about to march right up to the guy when Peter pulled me back and led me to his locker. I turned toward him and said, "Peter did you hear all the horrible things they said about you, it's not okay." Peter sighed and said, "Mari, it's okay I'm used to it and you know it." I sighed and said, "but you didn't tell me it was this bad."

Peter gave me a small smile before giving me a tour of the school before class started.

When we got to Mr. Harrington's class, we sat down next to each other waiting for everyone else to show up. 

After about 5 minutes everyone finally showed up, and the teachers were still no where to be seen. and the Akuma class started surrounding Lila along with a few people from Peter's class.

"I can't wait to see my boyfriend again, we haven't seen each other in over a year! He's actually supposed to be taking me on a date in a few days, because he super busy." Some of the people from Peter's class then asked who her boy friend was, and she said "Oh my boyfriend is Tony Stark's son."

Once she said that, every single person turned to her and saw her beaming while every one else was gushing about it. But then a girl named Cindy said, "Wait, but no body knows who he is?" Then Lila said, "Well since he didn't want to reveal his identity yet, so that's why." Then I said, "well then why are you telling everyone that u guys are 'dating' when he doesn't want to reveal anything?" 

Lila spluttered and tried to come up with an excuse but she couldn't find one. Everyone else just went back to their seats and waited for the teachers to come.

When Mr. Harrington and Mrs. Bustier finally came in, Mrs. Bustier said, "Okay everyone, for the next few days, we will be getting a tour of New York, and then on the last day before we leave, there will be a surprise field trip!" Everyone started cheering at the news before we were all moved to the buses that were waiting outside.

(I'm getting a bit lazy with this part of the story.)

Over the next few days, We took a tour all over New York, taking pictures and learning new things about it. Peter and I knew everything about the city, so we just enjoyed each others company and went out on dates in the middle of it. We went on patrol each night with Chat Noir showing up each time and asking for dates. Lila kept spinning her web of lies bigger and bigger to where there was no way, that she could get out of it. (See what I did there? I made a pun!)

It was finally the day before we leave to go back to Paris, and we were all sitting in the class room, when the teachers came in and said, "Well since it's the last day, we will be taking a field trip toooooo...........................STARK TOWERS!" Everyone cheered while Peter and I sat there and stared at each other. Each of us having the same thoughts going through our heads.

We're screwed.