Request ~ Reunion

Requested by Famousfivefan

This is my first request so I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

It had been ten years since I had left Paris. Lila had kept her promise and had turned the majority of the class against me. The only people who had my back were Adrien, Chloe, Kagami, and Luka. My crush on Adrien ended when he started going out with Kagami. They looked really happy and I didn't want to ruin it, so slowly my feelings disappeared and now we're best friends.

Luka and Chloe were also dating at the time and they were pretty happy as well. Adrien and I had revealed our identities to each other and we were pretty surprised. since Adrien was already dating Kagami at the time, we just decided to stay friends and over time, we eventually became inseparable best friends. After we defeated Hawkmoth, Gabriel was arrested and everything he owned went to Adrien.

After high school, we all moved away to Gotham where Chloe's mom worked for a while. I got a job at her company and became the famous designer MDC. About a year later, I met Damien Wayne and we hit it off pretty well. He asked me out and we dated for about 3 years before he proposed to me and got married later that year. His family is amazing. When I figured out their identities it was pretty hilarious. They're all really welcoming and I love them all. Another thing is that I used to be MDC. I revealed that I was MDC to the press two years into dating Damien. Then I announced that I was changing my name from MDC to MW because I was married. So now instead of the famous designer MDC, I was now the famous designer MW.

Adrien had proposed to Kagami the previous year and got married. Luka proposed to Chloe two years prior to my engagement and got married a year later.

After Luka and Chloe got married they had two kids named Symphony and Amber. Symphony is currently 6 and Amber is 4. Chloe is also currently a month pregnant. Adrien and Kagami have a son named Aaren who is 7. They're waiting a while before they have more kids.

 Damien and I decided to wait a while before we had kids so a few years later we had a daughter named Amara who is currently 4. I'm also seven months pregnant with a baby boy.

Life was pretty nice, we were all really happy in Gotham and we completely forgot about the Akuma class. That is until we each got a letter from our old high school for a reunion that was in a week. At first, I didn't want to go but Damien wanted to go so that we could expose the Liar for what she did.

After talking it over with the other four, we all agreed that we should go together. So three days later we all, including the kids, took a plane and headed back to Paris. I've visited Paris several times after I moved, but being back now, made me nervous. We all headed t our own homes, meaning Damien, Amara, and I were staying at the bakery, Adrien, Kagami, and Aaren were staying at the mansion, and Luka, Chloe, Symphony, and Amber were staying at the hotel.

We all stayed in our homes and enjoyed as much time as we could before the day of the reunion. We all didn't want our kids around the rest of the class, so we decided to just leave them at home and have our parents watch them for us. 

When it was the day of the reunion, This is what we all decided to wear.

Me: