Betrothed Part 3

Hey guys so I decided to make this oneshot into a book. So I'll stop it here, and then put the parts into the new book, and then just add more chapters into it. I'll just do other one shots in this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

"She's my wife."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

After that they all started yelling at the dingbat. I just looked back and forth between each one and listened to them pester him.

"Demon, you leave for like a day, and you already have a wife!?"

"Lil' D what happened?"

"Was this your mothers doing?"

"Do you even know who she is?"

"Damien what does she have to do with anything?"

"Did you guys do it yet?" *while smirking*

I whipped my head toward them and cleared my throat. All the talking stopped, and I wore a scowl on my face and said, "First of all we don't even know each other and we definitely don't like each other, Second, I want to know how you guys know each other, and finally, hurry up so that I can go home."

They all stared at me before Batman said, "Well since you're technically family now, I guess we can tell you."

I frowned before he gave a look to the other masked ones and they all simultaneously took their masks off. To say I was pretty shocked to see Bruce Wayne standing in front of me.

I gasped and said, "You're Bruce Wayne, and if your Bruce Wayne, that means, you're the rest of the Waynes, and then that means he's robin." I say pointing at Damien. I recognized them from when I was younger because once Jagged had taken me to Gotham. I went as MDC, and at that time I used to have my childish looks so not many people would recognize me if they looked at me now. When I was there Bruce had commissioned me to make suits for him and his sons for a gala. I went to the manor and took measurements for all of them and told them to call me MDC because I didn't want to say my real name. 

Even though I took measurements for Damien I didn't recognize him because he looks so different now, but surprisingly everyone else stayed the same, but slightly different. Now since it's been years since I last saw them, MDC has gotten pretty popular since then, but no one knew my identity.

Everyone except Damien nod. I sighed and said, "Well I guess it makes sense, I mean you guys are like the richest people in Gotham, and are rich enough to have all the cool gadgets." 

Bruce nodded and said, "Well I guess we should introduce ourselves. I'm Bruce." Nightwing then said, "Hey I'm Richard Grayson, but you can call me Dick." I rose my eyebrow at him, and then shook my head. Then Red Robin said, "Sup, Tim Drake, nice to meet you. Then Red hood said, "Nice to meet you Pixie pop, names Jason Todd." I rolled my eyes at all of them and sighed.

They all stared at me so I said, "Okay so now since we cleared that at I'm going home." I turned to walk out the door, but before I could walk out, Jason asked, "Since you know we're the Waynes, many people start fangirling or fanboying because they meet us, why not you?"

I rolled my eyes and stared at them said, "Well ego much?" Dick snickered at Jason, but I continued. "The only reason, why I'm not 'fangirling', is because we all actually met before."

Everyone including Damien gave me confused looks before I sighed and shook my head before saying, "My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, - or it's Wayne now I guess, - But anyway, you take the first letters of my names and what does that spell? M. D. C."