Proposal

Damienette~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette's POV:

It had been several years since high school had ended. Lila turned everyone against me except Chloe. My parents ended up believing Lila's lies and they ended up kicking me out, so when Uncle Jagged Heard about my situation he decided to adopt me. When he adopted me, he decided to take Chloe and me with him to Gotham for a charity Gala that was being held. 

Apparently Uncle Jagged was childhood friends with Bruce Wayne, which is pretty cool. When we went to the Gala, I ended up meeting the whole Wayne family. Damien was rude at first but then later he ended up asking me out and we started dating. 

That was all 4 years ago. Currently, I was 20 years old and Damien and I have been dating for four years. 

Because of Uncle Jagged, I got a lot of recognition for being his designer MDC so I was anonymously famous. I also picked up singing from him too. No one knows that I'm MDC except Uncle Jagged, Aunt Penny, Chloe, and the bat family.

Right now, I was about to have my first concert and it was going to be the biggest concert of the year. For my concert, I was actually going to reveal my identity to the whole world. When I looked out into the crowd from backstage, I saw my old class near the front and smirked. The thing is, we had a plan. We were going to expose Lila for who she really was in front of the entire world. A few days ago, I asked Jason to spy on the class as they took a tour around WE. As he was following them he heard Lila saying that she knew MDC and that she had long blonde hair, and brown eyes. 

We formulated a plan that I would wear a blonde wig and brown contact lens. And in the middle of my last song, I was going to take the disguises off one by one till I reveal my true face. Little did I know that there was going to be something much bigger happen soon.

My family and friends were backstage with me helping me get ready.

Once I put the contacts on, Damien kissed me good luck, and the others hugged me. I waited until the MC presented me before coming out and yelling out, "ARE YOU GUYS READY!" I hear the crowd cheering and then I start performing my songs. (BTW I chose Ava Max because of the looks, and her songs are really good.)