[]+[]Chapter Twenty-Nine[]+[]

The next morning, Elsa and Jack decided to take a stroll through the village for some time together. People waved and greeted Elsa, but ignored Jack since he was invisible to most people. He felt slightly crestfallen as nobody noticed him.

Elsa pulled him over to a vacant corner and asked, "Jack? What's wrong?" He sighed. "Nobody even sees me...how can we get married if I'm invisible?" This took her a while to answer him since he was right. How could she marry someone who nobody can see? People would think she was going mad.

"I'm not sure, Jack, but we'll figure out something. Don't worry about it." Gently, she pecked his lips. He seemed to calm down a little and nodded. "I'll try not to." Both walked back out into view of the people to resume their walk.

Once they had finished, they headed back to the castle, where they ran into Anna. "Oh! Elsa!" She exclaimed excitedly as she jumped up to her older sister, grabbing her hands. Elsa gasped slightly but laughed at her sister's behavior. "Yes, Anna?" Grinning, Anna said, "Kristoff proposed to me!"

Both sisters squealed while Jack smiled, leaning against his staff. "Do you mind not killing my ears?" He asked them playfully as he rubbed his ears. "Oh be quiet, you!" Elsa replied, ruffling his hair. Jack scowled slightly and fixed his hair, then laughed. He reached over and ruffled her hair, causing her to yelp in surprise. "Jackson!"

The two began a small little fight by messing with each other's hair, soon moving to snowballs. Jack started it, no doubt, by hitting Elsa in the back with a snowball. Now, a massive ball of snow was hanging over his head from Elsa. "This is my revenge, Frost!" He laughed when it dropped onto him and he quickly dug himself out. "No fair!"