[]+[]Chapter Fifteen[]+[]

The only sounds that could be heard were the icy wind of the mountain and the soft breathing of the two ice wielders. Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, Elsa asked, "What are you doing here? I want to be alone." She still remembered when she had turned his love down and still felt quite guilty.

"Uh...I wanted to make sure you are alright. I just care about you-" "Jack, you know I don't feel that way." Jack sighed. "I know bu-" "Leave me alone!" With that, the Queen turned away from him and began to walk away. The young spirit waited a moment before he lurched towards her. His frigid hands wrapped around her wrist and pulled her close to his body.

Surprised by this, she felt her heart skip a beat. What was the mischievous spirit up to now? "Jack..." Elsa murmured in a warning tone, which he ignored. She held her breath as she watched him lean closer to her face. Then, Jack leaned to her ear and whispered, "You're never alone."

Once again, the room was silent as a graveyard besides the wind pounding against the walls of ice. Elsa turned her head away to avoid looking at him but then she felt fingers gently hold her chin and move her face to look at his. As their eyes met, blushes snuck a way onto their faces.

Slowly, Elsa felt her eyes scan his face. His messy windblown snow white hair, strong jawline, pale cracked lips that were still kissable, and brilliant blue eyes with a snowflake hidden around the iris seemed to catch her attention. Without knowing she was doing it, she began to lean in to his face.

Jack's heart raced as he saw her lean in. He didn't move for a moment, unsure of what he should do. After deciding, he began to lean in as well. When their lips met, it was as if electricity was sent through then. His hand went to cup her cheek gently while her arms moved up his shoulder and wrapped around his neck.

After just a moment, they pulled back, blushing like crazy. "I thought you said you didn't like me that way..." Jack teased with a slight smirk, making Elsa scowl slightly and hit his chest. "Well I don't! I mean, I didn't. I'm so confused right now. Why would you love a monster like me?" She said as she moved her arms away from his neck, moving away from him. "Elsa. Come back here. Now." He ordered while he furrowed his eyebrows, wearing a serious expression. This surprised her since she had never seen him this serious before.