[]+[]Chapter Twenty[]+[]

The muscular male who had been waiting outside with the snowman, burst into the room. Jack wanted to touch Elsa. To hold her tightly. But he knew she was not in the mood. Then, the Queen begged for a way to get her sister to leave. "Anna. Let's get you back." said the man. "Not without my sister! Let me go!" The princess exclaimed, trying to escape his grasp on her arms.

"Elsa...stop this..." Jack said as he tried to go to her but he went through her. His eyes widened in shock even though it had happened many times before. Salty liquid stung his eyes as he bit his lip. She didn't believe in him. The woman he loved didn't believe in him. Although he could not be seem, he decided to stay.

The Queen's eyes seemed to be glistening, like she was going to cry, yet she looked fierce. That's when, she raised her hand to do something, although she didn't know what, and a massive snowman was created. "Leave! And don't come back!" Elsa shouted as the monster began to chase her dear sister, strange man, and Olaf out of her castle.

Slight relief flooded into her but her heart still raced with fear. Tears that she had been holding back poured out, streaming down her face. Falling to her knees, she sobbed uncontrollably. As she did this she constantly repeated, "I'm a monster," under her breath. The spirit kneeled down beside her as he yearned to be able to comfort her.

Then, he had an idea. Making some frost appear on the icy ground, he leaned over her shaking form and wrote his name. Elsa looked up for just a moment with a shiver to see the name in frost. "Jack Frost?" murmured Elsa before Jack felt himself hit something hard. He had fallen onto the woman due to his position of leaning over her.

"S-Sorry!" Jack exclaimed as he pushed himself up. However, he felt a hand clamp on his hood and pull him back down to the ground. A blush danced across his pale cheeks as he looked into her icy eyes. "Don't touch me." His eyes rounded and he shook his head. "I will touch you. Every minute, of everyday, I'll touch you. Never tell me not to touch you. Alright? Because I love you too much to leave you."

This time, a slight pink rose up on Elsa's cheeks that were gleaming with shed tears. "Y-You love me that much?" asked the woman with a slight smile. "Yeah! Of course I do!" Jack responded. Both were now bright red and staring at each other. After a while Jack said, "You can let me up now." He felt awkward in the position they were in.

"I don't think I will." Elsa responded with a soft giggle, moving her body to have her back on the ground. As he watched her, his face turned a deeper red. Arms then wrapped around Jack's waist, startling him, and pulled him into her arms. "E-Elsa? Wh-" Before he could finish, their frigid lips met. Cutting off all the words he was going to say.