[]+[]Chapter Twenty-Six[]+[]

Over the next few days, Jack worked all day and all into the night any chance he got to be alone. He was crafting a beautiful ring for her. No doubt his plan was to ask her to marry him. It wasn't too soon since they had known each other for years before their love and were best friends. Besides, the spirit, being immortal, sometimes forgot how time worked.

Finally, the ring was complete. It was a slim little silver band with the words 'My queen, my knight' crafted into it. Small white and blue gems shimmered across the front and were arranged in the shape of a snowflake. A grin set upon his face as he held it to the light. "Perfect!"

Elsa awoke to find a patch of frost on her counter. "Honesty..." She mumbled as she leaned over it to wipe it off but noticed a message. It read:

To find where I'm hiding, so to where the children are laughing.

Her eyes widened in confusion as he read it. Sighing, she created a ice dress with silky sleeves that draped over her pale shoulders. Then, she set out to find where he had gone. Her first guess was the courtyard, but there was no kids to be seen since there weren't many in the castle, yet.

Meanwhile, Jack had chosen to hide in a small forest he had found close to the castle and just so happened to have small statues of children laughing. He believed to think that she knew of them, given that this was her land. But she may not since she was trapped in her room for so many years.

Aggravation was starting to form in the queen as she looked around for where her fun-loving spirit was. Catching a kid out of the corner of her eye, she pulled them over. The small girl was only about eight or nine and had short blonde hair. "Have you seen a man anywhere with white hair and a staff?" She nodded with a smile. "Yeah! I think I saw him in that forest!" With that, the child ran back to her friends.

As she ventured into the forest, she was startled by every noise that was made. "Oh!" She exclaimed as a small squirrel ran in front of her. Soon, she came across a curtain of willow trees and gently pushed past them. The sight of the area amazed her.

There was a frozen pond and a frozen waterfall alongside. There was also the statues that had children laughing and playing joyfully. Icicles dangled off of the trees and there, sitting on a small bench, was none other than Jack Frost. "So, you finally came..." he said to her as he patted the seat beside him. Slowly making her way towards him, she asked, "What is all of this?"

He chuckled and took her hand, leading her down to the bench. "Oh nothing...I just thought you would like it." Elsa nodded as she placed her hands in her lap. Gently, Jack took her hands and kissed each of them, causing her to blush greatly. "J-Jack?" She asked him.

Pretending to see something, he exclaimed, "Elsa! Look at that!" She turned to look up to where he pointed and tried to move a bit to see whatever he wanted to show her. Not being able to find anything, she figured he had tricked her. "That was very ru-" As she turned around, she stopped mid-word. There he was. Kneeling on the ground right in front of her with a beautifully carved box.

Tears filled her eyes as he spoke gentle, loving words. "I've known you for so long and we have always been the best of friends, and I'll never forget what that. I didn't just help you, you helped me to act like areal person. I will never find anyone who is as amazing and spectacular as you are. So, Elsa, would you marry me?"

Tears streaming now her face, she nodded. "Yes, yes! I will!" He stood up as she jumped into his arms and he slipped the ring on gently before she pressed her lips to his. He embraced her as they kissed, his heart beating rapidly. This girl was his. Only his. Nobody else could have her like this except himself.