[]+[]Chapter Thirty-One[]+[]

Silence arose as the barefoot male and towel-covered female stood opposite of one another. Elsa was watching his back, slightly glaring. Jack was a bit terrified since he really didn't want to be the one to ruin her relaxed mood. With a sigh, the queen dropped her towel and let ice cascade down her shoulders into a simple dress.

As he heard the towel thump onto the floor, he gulped nervously. He couldn't see what she was doing behind but he figured not anything too bad. Elsa smirked a little as she walked around him until she was face-to-face with him. The spirit stared at her, watching curiously when she leaned in close to his lips, only to let them barely stay before his lips.

"Wha-?" She cut him off. "Never come to my room again without warning." The queen said before pressing her lips to his frigid ones, taking in his winter scent. She was pulled closer, but carefully due to the baby, and rested her head on his chest after removing her lips.

Jack nuzzled his face into her neck slightly and smiled. "I love you so much." He said softly causing her heart to flutter. She was a little girl again with the way he treated her, apart from his teasing. Gently, he ruffled her hair, which didn't please her too much. "Jack..." Elsa said in a warning tone, grabbing his hand.

However, he just shook her hand off. A grin set onto his face and his eyes gleamed mischievously. She was slightly concerned about this look of his, to be honest. Jack then pressed his cool lips to the soft skin of her neck, resulting in a shiver from Elsa. "J-Jack?" she whispered out softly with a faint blush.

He chuckled at her response and pulled away. His hand went to her stomach, which made her blush even more, and he looked into her eyes. "Our baby." Jack said softly. She repeated his words softly, "Our baby." It just felt so good, like it rolled off their tongues as a waterfall did. Our baby.