[]+[]Chapter Twenty-One[]+[]

Their lips only parted for air and their eyes met. Smiles tugged at the sides of both of their lips as they stared at one other. Jack's hand reached to twirl her messy braid with his slim fingers, causing Elsa to blush. "Jack...cut it out." He pouted a bit and rolled his eyes, moving his hand away.

However, the spirit felt a hand grip onto his wrist as he pulled his hand back. Leaning close to his ear, the Queen whispered, "I'll let you later." He blushed at her words but nodded to indicate that he had heard her. Just then, they both realized the position that they were still in at the moment.

Cheeks turned faint reds as the two lovers moved apart slowly. However, Elsa felt herself be yanked down to the ground, but instead of hitting the ground, she collided with something sturdy, yet soft. She looked to see Jack lying below her with a bright red face. "Jack. Let me go!" She exclaimed to him, embarrassed.

He only smirked in response. "I don't think I will." This caused the woman to roll her eyes at the childishness of the boy whom she loved so dearly. Jack snaked his hand around her waist and held her there tightly. She squirmed around, attempting to escape his grasp, but his arms were, in fact, strong despite their appearance.

Something wet and freezing could be felt on Elsa's neck and she looked down to see Jack, licking her neck. "W-What are you doing?" asked her as Jack began to kiss her neck. "Nothing~" He teased in a muffled voice against her skin. "Well, it d-doesn't look like 'nothing'" It was obvious she was trying to act as a Queen should, but he was making it difficult.

Letting out a soft sigh, she gave in to the boy and let him continue. Besides, it wasn't like she could get out of his arms anyway. A slight groan left Elsa's mouth as he found a weaker spot. He smirked mischievously and she tried to push him away again. This time, he attacked the spot, leaving a dark crimson mark, that almost matched the shade on the woman's face.