[]+[]Chapter Ten[]+[]

A sigh left the princess's pale lips as she leaned against the wall in a sitting position once again. Ice threatened to stab her right through the middle, but nothing happened. Still, she had no clue of what she could possibly be forgetting. Whatever it was, it seemed very important.

"What am I forgetting?" murmured Elsa under her icy breath. The question seemed to be killing her from the inside every second she didn't know the answer. She racked her brain for the answer day and night, but nothing surfaced.

Then, she pushed herself up from the floor and walked over to the frosted window. Peering out into the kingdom, a frown crossed her face. These were the people that one day soon she was to protect with her life. The people she was to lead. Salty liquid formed in her crystal blue eyes before pouring out like a river.

A few years passed, making Elsa eligible for the role of leading the country. Today was the big day, but she felt unprepared. Slowly, she slipped off the concealment of her gloves to practice raising the two objects needed for her coronation. In a soft voice she said, "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be."

Gently picking up the objects she continued, "Conceal, don't feel, put on a show. Make one wrong move and everyone will know." Ice started to spread around the objects so she quickly placed them down and slipped on her gloves. Turning to the door, she attempted to reassure herself. "But it's only for today, it's agony to wait." Moving out the door, feeling a sudden burst of confidence, she glided to the large gates.

"Tell the guards to open up the gate!" As she boomed this, the gates swung open for the first time in ages. Repeating her words from earlier under her breath she said, "Don't let them in, don't let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know." Once again, her confidence faded.

Everyone in Arendelle seemed to be packed into the room where she was to be crowned as queen. Beautiful singing filled the radiant room as she walked down the carpet slowly, her fuchsia cape trailing behind her. Queenly posture was required as Elsa glided down slowly, her heart racing.

Once she had made it to the ritual, her gloved hands reached for the objects. The man holding the objects on the pillow cleared his throat. The soon to be queen glanced up at him. "Excuse me, the gloves." Dread filled Elsa as she took them off, setting them on the pillow.

Then, picking up the beautiful objects, she turned to the room of people. Pursing her lips tightly, she looked at them as they looked at her. Coldness trickled up the objects, only catching her attention when it cooled the objects. Elsa quickly turned back, placed them back, and slipped her gloves of concealment on. Clapping erupted from the seats from every person. She was the protecter of all these wonderful people now.