[]+[]Chapter Eighteen[]+[]

This time when Elsa caught the young spirit, she froze his hands behind his back. "What the-Elsa! Let me go!" He exclaimed, trying to get the ice off, but he couldn't without his staff, which she held behind her back. A giggle left the woman's mouth as she watched him struggle to get the ice off, glad to know it didn't hurt him.

A slight smirk crept it's way onto Jack's face as he looked at Elsa. "You know...now that you captured me...doesn't that mean I'm your...prisoner?" asked the spirit slyly, smirking even wider now. "P-Prisoner?" She asked as she took a step away from him. "Yeah, of course."

Now, Jack was slowly making his way closer to her, while she continued to back away each time he drew closer. It wasn't long until Elsa had no where else to go and was trapped between a slick wall and Jack. "W-What are you doing?" She murmured as he leaned in to her slowly, a smirk still plastered on his face.

A shiver was sent down her spine when his cold lips pressed to her neck, gently kissing there. Elsa let him for a moment before realizing what he was doing and quickly pushed him away. His expression looked like she had hurt him. Like she had rejected him. "Jack, that is inappropriate."

When she said this, a puzzled look set to his face, his mouth dropping open a little as he stared. Elsa rolled her eyes and passed him. While she walked away from him, he couldn't help but watch the sway of her hips, until he blushed brightly and turned away. "Dang it..." He muttered to himself.

Turning back to Jack, the Queen glanced down at her revealed pale hands. The hands which she had concealed in gloves for practically her whole life. Slowly, she made her way back over and placed her hand on his neck. He shivered at her touched and looked at her, confused. "Els-" She interrupted him by pressing her lips to his.

Electricity shot through him and a soft moan of surprise could be heard from the male. Faint blushes glowed on both of their cheeks as they inched even closer to each other. When Elsa ran out of breath, she pulled back just to meet Jack's eyes. She felt as if she could get lost in the mischievous boy's hypnotic eyes, which she never would expect to ever think about someone. Yet she did.