[]+[]Chapter Twenty-Eight[]+[]

A week had passed by and Jack was becoming to become very suspicious of her. So, while she was outside in the gardens, he flew out to talk. Elsa was startled when she felt his arms wrap around her waist and him intertwine their fingers. "Hey beautiful." He whispered to her ear, making her shiver.

It was clear to her that he wanted to know what was going on and he wouldn't stop until he knew. Yet she still decided not to tell him. "Jackson. Let me go." She said bitterly. Elsa had been pushing him away lately so he wouldn't find out about her being pregnant.

"Fine." He replied with the same amount of bitterness as he released her. Jack then flew off to visit some kids-mostly Jamie-for a while. After he had left, Elsa ran back to her room and locked the door. She slid down the wood and curled up against the door, crying. She wanted to tell him, but she was fearing that he would leave or not want the child.

Of course, this was a silly thing for her to worry about since he loved kids. In fact, Jack had always wanted kids and a wife and a family. He dreamed of all that and if she could grant him that wish, he would be overjoyed. However, she was still too frightened to tell him the truth. A poor choice on her part.

On a day when the sun was gleaming through the windows, streaming into the bedroom, where Elsa was sleeping. Not Jack though since she forced him into a guest room, which he was quite displeased with. This was the day she had actually decided to tell him. Besides, he would find out soon enough as the baby developed.

She knocked on his door gently and waited for him. Jack opened the door, standing there with his bed-tousled white hair, thin tan shirt, and his trousers; which he had not taken off. "Uh...Jack?" She asked. "Hm...?" He hummed in response as he yawned. Taking a deep breath, she pushed him into the guest room.

"You may want to take a seat." Jack gave her a strange look before pulling a chair over and sitting down. His eyes watched her as she fidgeted nervously. "Yes?" He asked, a bit annoyed from being woken up. "I-I...I'm...Jack, I'm....pregnant..." The queen said softly. As soon as she had said it, he stared at her silently.

"Your...?" He wondered softly, still staring. "Y-Yes..." When she had said that, his eyes light up like a kid at a candy shop and he grinned excitedly. Then, he picked her up in the air and spun her around, laughing before quickly letting her down. She rested her head on his chest as he rubbed her back. "We're going to be a family..." Both murmured in unison.