Run!

Kirishima's pov:

Holding onto bakugou, I stay quiet and she looks up at me, which, in itself, calms me down a lot.

When we hear them give up, all of us gather together at a tree stump and we have no choice but to sleep and hope they don't find us.

Lots of the kids come to our group and curl up with us, me and shinsou staying awake to make sure we see anyone if they come and find us. Aizawa also stays awake with us.

When the sun rises, we wake everyone up and we all start the run to a nearby road, where we can hopefully find some sort of help. Running through the forest, we have to be careful not to trip or anything, but we manage alright.

Shinsou: "How much further do you think?"

Kirishima: "Not sure. Probably not too far."

When we get to the road eventually, we see a lot of police cars.

Aizawa shouts "Hey! Hey! We made it!"

The officers turn quickly around and see us all, a massive swarm of undernourished kids, teens and adults with the newer ones looking relatively warn out, but otherwise fine.

Feeling my legs give in, I feel my body fall and then everything goes blank.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up, I'm in a hospital with wires and things attached to me, bakugou in a bed beside my own, shinsou to my other side and I look up to see haru looking at me, a small smile on his face.

Haru: "Hey ei..."

He comes over and takes my hand, then I see tears start to fall down his face as he says "I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have.. I.. I shouldn't have let them take you.. and... s-shinsou a-and bakugou.. a-and aiko.. I.."

Slowly and weakly, I reach up and wipe his tears, a small smile on my face "It's ok haru... it wasn't your fault.."

He smiles slightly and nods a little.

After they all get kicked out because it's the end of visiting hours, natsuo walks in and smiles slightly, helping bakugou come over to me. Putting my arms around her, I smile slightly and then natsuo waves a goodbye and walks out again.

Shinsou: "Go on. Kiss her, I know you want to."

Turning my head, I glre at shinsou, then feel a hand on my cheek, bringing me back to face bakugou in my arms. She smiles slightly and leans up, connecting our lips. My eyes widen slightly, but I kiss her back, but this time, it lasts long then just like a second or 2, no, we're talking like as long as we possibly could until we lost our breath.

Being cautious of the wires, we reconnect our lips and I ask for entrance, to which I was granted. This is something I'd never done before since I was locked up in there for a long time apparently, but I explore her mouth and then break for air again.

Smiling slightly up at me, I smile back and then give her a quick kiss on the lips, then on the forehead and say "..night.."

Bakugou: "Mhm.. goodnight.."

In the morning, I wake up to sun shining on my face, bakugou still asleep in my arms and my brother looking over me.

Kirishima: "Omg.. you made me jump..."

Haru: "Sorry.."

Then the door opens and in walks the blonde woman and the brown haired man, I recorgnise them from the whole thing. They look a tad bit confused, but then look at me and walk over.

Mitsuki: "..hello..."

Kirishima: "..hello..?"

Natsuo walks in and then walks over to me, looking at a clipboard in his hand.

Natsuo: "Good morning kirishima. Nice to see you're up."

Kirishima: "..mhm...."

Natsuo: "Now..... I'm... obviously a little more informed on the situation then the other doctors... so... I know of your medical history from the last time you were here, right before you were taken away... so, that's not a problem.."

Kirishima: "....ok..?"

Natsuo: "...we would also like to inform you that... um.... unfortunately... kaminari and shoto are both missing... they went home and... apparently never arrived... we couldn't find them anywhere.."

My eyes widen slightly "...shoto.. and kaminari.... where's dabi? Where's shinsou? Where's emma and mary?"

Natsuo: "Shinsou's just here.... emma and mary are over there and dabi is with them..."

I push myself up slightly "...anyone.. else..?"

Natsuo: "...um... yes... unfortunately... the people who were sent home and are now missing are as read... denki kaminari... shoto todoroki... mina ashido... and hanta sero... we.. found a note.... but if this is like last time... it was bakugou who found the note with shinsou.... that's right before you were all taken... but.. I want to give you something... incase you are taken again.. because they erased your memories from as far as I can tell.... you had no memories of previous events... such as friends and family's names.. some family you seemed to remember though... like you and your brother... must have been very close... it's odd how bakugou never remembered these two..."

Mitsuki: "Not.. really... he was already ten years old when we adopted him..?"

Kirishima: "He..? I'm confused..."

Masaru: "...yeah.... they messed these kids up..."

Natsuo steps forwards and hands me a glass of water and a tablet. I take it and then, slowly, one by one memories start to pop up in my head. Memories of bakugou, but a boy version.. same smile... same eyes.. same.. everything.. just.. oh... he was wearing a binder. That made more sense.. oh.. I'm wearing a binder? That's nice...'

Natsuo: "...are... you back to normal now..?"

Kirishima: "Hold on, they took the bakusquad? That's low.... I knew something was off... I may not have remembered why I was taken there... but... I remember every day.. we would wake up and try not to wake anyone else up... go up to the rooftop becuase we're the only ones that know the way to it... everyone else thinks it's a broom cuboard... we would always go onto the rooftop.. sit down... but every single time the only thing we'd end up talking about was a strange deja-vu feeling.. everytime we mentioned being uncomfortable with the uniform and the whole anatomy side of things... but that was the same for everyone... we'd all complain to eachother about it and... it took this for me to know why... that's... an odd feeling..."

Natsuo: "...like transitioning all over again... not that that's a new concept to you judging by how your aunt and uncle raised you.."

Kirishima: "...yeah... I guess that's true.."

Mitsuki: "...alright... well..... if they've taken those kids... where would they go...? They're smart enough not to go in the same place.. they're also smart enough to make it somewhere that you know... getting you to go there.."

Kirishima: "....then... the old mansion... where I grew up.. that's your best bet... that's my parents' old house... before they were arrested... my father was given the death penalty... my mother was only sentenced life.. she must have escaped.."

~1198 words~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The end
-----------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen to todoroki, kaminari, mina and sero? Will they find them?

......