Intruders

Kirishima's pov:

Breaking the kiss, I see her smile and we take our cigarettes out from behind our ears and light them again, then sit with my arm around her.

Kirishima: "In all honesty.. I can't remember what anyone used to look like.. I don't even remember our friends names.. I barely remember my own half of the time..."

Bakugou: "All I know is i don't want to have a bug chest, I wanna like, flatten it. You know?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, me too honestly."

Bakugou: "Mhm.... oh, did you hear that brown haired boy died yesturday?"

Kirishima: "He did? Oh, he was cool. That's sad."

Bakugou: "I know right?"

After a while, we go back in and meet with the others for bed, dabi usually smokes inside because she can't be bothered to go all the way up to the rooftop.

Dabi: "Hey, the love birds are back!"

Gabriella (shinsou) turns to us "Oh, hey guys."

Emma and mary turn to us and smile "Hey you guys."

We pout slightly "We're not love birds asshole."

Dabi rolls her eyes "Yeah, you are."

We just roll our eyes back and then grab the sheets, curling up all together for warmth and comfort kind of, we eventually fall asleep, hoping no one dies by freezing to death. We never put freyda on the outside, because she freezes in the middle as it is, she'd just die. Dabi's naturally warm, so she usually goes on one side and so is emma, so she's usually on the outside too. But sometimes me or mary will switch with them if bakugou needs them for warmth.

-------------------------------------------------

Mitsuki's pov:

Being walked into the abandoned looking, poorly built buildings, they have a huge draft and everything, we are escorted to a room, where we are knocked out.

Waking up, we are all in shorts and a bra or not, our hands bound by chains and my sister looks down at me "You know what? I'll send you in one of the kids. They'll take care of you. Mrs krisihima, go get emma from her sleeping quarters."

She nods and heads out of the room, returning with a small girl, who in all honestly looks terrified "H-hey! It's cold.."

Kiri's mum: "Then steel the sheet."

Emma frowns "N-no! Freyda will freeze to death!"

Kiri's mum: "Then deal with it."

The door is closed and she turns to us all, slowly backing away into the door.

That's when we hear a noise, emma puts her ear to the door and then removes it, looking back to us.

Emma: "..um... hi..?"

Aizawa: "Sorry, but did you just say freyda? Which... freyda would that be..?"

Emma frowns and crosses her arms "I'm not stupid. I'm not telling you-"

We are cut off by a sream, but she just closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Someone from the other side of the door "W-wait! N-no! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-i'm sorry!"

She doesn't seem effected at all and opens her eyes, sighing "As I was saying, people like you aren't welcome here. Not unless you're one of us."