Bakugou

Bakugou's pov:

Nodding slightly, I don't really look at my parents, just at the principal to see what he wants.

Nezu: "Ok here's what we're doing. Since you're the main reason we're doing this, I'm telling you all first. Due to kidnapping, I want to implement a dorm policy. Meaning you will move into the UA dorm building over there. The girls will be on the right hand side and boys on the left hand side, with the bit in the middle for anyone who doesn't fit into either of those categories if needed."

Mitsuki: "What about the arrangements? Will they be sharing?"

Nezu: "Yes, unless there's a good reason not to."

Masaru: "In that case, I wouldn't recommend putting him with anyone else..."

Nezu: "We have taken his anger issues into account and have decided that a friend would be the best way to go, if that's what you're worried about, we've got that covered."

Bakugou: "Which one?"

Nezu: "..denki kaminari. As sero hanta is non binary and would qualify for a middle dorm. He will be sharing with another middle dorm student."

Bakugou: "Fine, whatever."

Mitsuki: "Is that really a good idea?"

Standing up, I say "The whole world doesn't need to fucking know. I'm fine with that."

Masaru: "..well.. alright then.."

Nezu: "...should I ask.. or no..?"

Mitsuki: "Probably not-"

Bakugou: "I really don't think anyone does need to know, because it's none of their fucking business. Plus, I've just had to listen to half of my class completely diss the trans community all together, in all honesty, I thought this was about that."

Nezu shakes his head "No, the students haven't performed any acts of violence or said anything offensive to a trans person, so I don't have a course of action taking place for that."

Bakugou: "Why the fuck not? You don't know that. Do you? For all you know, someone in that class could be-do you know what? I take it back. Someone in that class is trans. I know because aizawa said that he knows of someone."

Mitsuki: "Do you know who that someone is..?"

Bakugou: "No, because he doesn't know about me."

Mic: "I-"

Bakugou: "Yeah, surprise. Female to male asshole. I'm leaving, I'm not doing this."

Nezu: "I.. didn't know that."

Turning around, I say "That's kind of the whole point."

Mic stands up and follows me out, closing the door behind us and going after me "Hey wait.. please.."

Bakugou: "What do you want?"

I look at him and he says "...can you just trust me a little..? ..aizawa is the best person to talk to... trust me.."

Bakugou: "Yeah? I don't fucking trust anyone."

Mic: "..just... please... he's the only one that'll understand it.."

Bakugou: "...and why's that..?"

Mic: "....bakugou... he's female to male.... I went to high school, middle school and primary with him.... I was the one that got him through that and whoever it was for you-"

Bakugou: "No fucking one. I did it on my own with my parents. That's it."

Mic: "..how come..?"

Bakugou: "You wanna know why I'm so mean, so rude to deku?"