This is home (cavetown)

Bakugou's pov:

It's saturday today, so I'm waiting in my room for kiri to get here, texting him on my phone as he walks and texts me back. When he reaches the door, I hear a knock and my mother answers it.

Walking downstairs, I see my mother and him having a conversation and I roll my eyes. Moving out of the way, my mother goes back into the livingroom and I walk over to kiri, giving him a hug.

He chuckles slightly and hugs me back "Hey bro, what's up? You never hug me."

I roll my eyes and take him inside, walking up to my room and leading him inside, sitting down on my bed. Smiling slightly, he comes and joins me on the bed, sitting down, putting his arm around me.

Kirishima: "So, how's school going?"

Bakugou: "Fine. Icy-hot and deku broke up."

Kirishima: "They did? Why?"

Bakugou: "Deku's a transphobic bastard."

Kirishima: "Oh... I didn't expect that.. well.. I kind of did because of what he said.. but um..."

Bakugou: "Hey, did you know aizawa's trans? Female to male."

My eyes widen slightly "He is?"

Bakugou nods "Yeah, I was talking to mic, they went to primary school all the way to high school together and now they work together. Crazy."

Kirishima: "Really? Wow, I never knew that."

Bakugou: "No, neither."

Kirishima's pov:

Laying his head down on my shoulder, I smile slightly and hold him close. Sometimes I wonder wether he'd actually be weirded out if I told him, but I guess I'll never really know the answer to that.

Hearing a knock on the door, he sits up and gets off of the bed, going to answer it and opening the door.

Bakugou: "Riyu?"

I see a girl stood at the door, she seems a little over 6, maybe 7, but she has green hair and freckles, almost like midoriya.

Riyu: "Kat! Can I stay here for now? Mum's downstairs with auntie, uncle and big brother."

Bakugou just nods and moves out of the way to let her inside, closing the door behind her, then she spots me and stops "Oh, hello! I'm Riyu!"

Kirishima: "Kirishima."

She smiles and gets on the bed as bakugou comes and sits back down, riyu moving to sit on his lap.

Bakugou's pov:

Bakugou: "Riyu. My cousin, incase you were wondering."

Kirishima: "Ah, alright."

Bakugou: "Mhm.."

Riyu: "Kat?"

Bakugou: "Mhm?"

She takes out something from her pocket and then unfolds the peice of paper, looking at it "That's me there. But mum won't tell me who that is.... do you know?"

My eyes widen slightly as I look at the picture of me holding riyu shortly after she was born, taking the picture from her hands, I smile slightly and bring her closer to my chest.

Bakugou: "..that's... freyda.."

Riyu: "Who's freyda?"

Bakugou: "Well... she's not really around anymore... but um.."