New guests

Dabi's pov:

Dabi: "We've gotta feed our usual 5.. plus these 12.. so... we should be able to get a bowl for ourselves, everyone good with that?"

Kirishima: "Yeah."

Bakugou shrugs "Mhm."

Mary shouts out "Yeah, that's cool dabi."

Shinsou: "You guys are crazy, but yeah, whatever's going is fine."

Dabi: "Alright. Well, get dressed and we'll try and show you where you're off too."

They nod and shut the door, then freyda walks out with the clothes in her hands.

Dabi: "One day, I swear you're gonna kill me, aren't you?"

Kirishima: "She won't. Calm down."

Bakugou's pov:

Knocking on door 210, I get an answer.

Natsuo: "Oh, hello..?"

Bakugou: "Take these. Boys, you're wearing skirts today. We don't own boys uniforms, so these will have to do. In a few minutes someone should come and tell you where you need to be, where you'll be placed. Questions?"

A black haired guy groans "Why are you up so early..?"

Bakugou: "Get used to it. Any other questions?"

A pink girl jumps up and says "Yes! Have you seen any of the people from room 208?"

I frown slightly "That's none of your business."

Then emma runs over and places her hands on my shoulders "Please don't make her mad, she'll get punished for that. Ellie! Where are you?!"

Kirishima: "One minute!"

Mina gasps slightly "Ellie..?"

I frown more "How do you know ellie?"

Emma: "Now, now freyda. Now is not the time to yell at the new kids."

Bakugou: "Fine. You deal with them. I didn't want to in the first place."

Turning, I walk away and then I hear a slight gasp again. Stopping in the hallway, kirishima looks at me "Woah, bad vibe. What happened?"

Mary: "Freyda! Ellie! I swear to god if someone doesn't help me, I will-"

We both say "Coming!" and go inside the room to help her wash the clothes.

After washing, me and ellie take it down, running into the new people on our way down.

Bakugou: "I don't trust them at all."

Kirishima: "Oh, be nice would you? We don't know that."

Emma: "Nah, they're not that bad."

Dabi catches up with us "I've got it. Are you good taking over from mary tonight?"

Kirishima: "Me? I guess so."

Bakugou: "I've got digging, so I can't."

Kirishima: "Aren't I with you on that?"

Bakugou: "No, you're with me on refilling. Not digging."

Kirishima: "Huh. I never noticed."

Dabi: "Ouch. Ok, anyway, I've got digging with freyda, so I can't either, but you can?"

Kirishima: "Yeah, I have a break at that time, but I can push a little further if you need. What am I swapping with?"