Red carpets pt.2

Kirishima's pov:

Getting back home, we walk in and my parents look at us both.

Kiri's dad: "Get in the car now. You're lucky we're on time."

Kiri's mum: "At least you're dressed."

She takes my wrist and pulls me into the car, my brother hurries to find a suit and change as my other brother is already dressed. After everyone is in the car, my mother says "How'd you get your makeup done?"

Kirishima: "I was at a friend's house... their mum's a fashion designer.... well, both of their parents are fashion designers... but their mum did it for me..."

Kiri's dad: "Fine. Hungry?"

Kirishima: "..a little.."

Kiri's dad: "Fine. You can wait."

Kirishima: "..mhm..."

Kiri's brother: "How far away is this?"

Kiri's dad: "You're just lucky we let you wear that suit young lady. 5 minutes."

I sit back and roll my eyes slightly, then watch as I am stared at.

Kiri's bro: "So... how's school going..?"

Kirishima: "Good actually... yeah.."

Kiri's bro: "Good.."

Kiri's dad: "Remember, don't speak unless you're spoken too. Never ever stop smiling and make sure to be nice."

Kirishima: "..I know..."

Pulling up, we are let out of the car by the driver and we all get out. My father takes my mother's arm, my two brothers taking mine, one on each side.

Kiri's bro: "Deeo breath ok?"

I nod slightly and breath.

Kiri's brother: "Ready?"

I nod slightly and then we begin the walk to the door, getting stopped for the photographers and reporters as usual. Getting to the end, we walk inside and take our seats, sitting down and I of course cross my legs.

Kirishima: "Hey, I'm not feeling great.."

Kiri's dad: "What the hell do you mean?"

Kirishima: "I mean... I don't know I just... I'll just go to the rest room quickly..."

Standing up, I feel my head start to spin and then my vision goes blurry and my memory shuts off.

Waking up, I'm in a hospital bed, wires attached to me and a gown on me as well as the thin hospital blanket. Trying to sit up, I wince and then hear a doctor say "Woah, hey, stay led down please... do you know where you are?"

He asks, coming closer to me.

Kirishima: "N-no..?"

Doctor: "Ok, can you follow my fingers with your eyes please?"

Kirishima: "O-ok.."

He slowly moves his fingers from one side of my face to the other and back again a few times.

Doctor: "Ok... well you're responding, which is good.."

He stands up and writes something on his clipboard.

Doctor: "Do you want to try some walking for me?"

Kirishima: "O-ok.."

He helps me out of the bed and then lets go, not being able to keep myself up, I stumble and he catches me "Ok, maybe not the best idea."