Ok.. that's new

Bakugou's pov:

He looks at me and says "..as you already know from well.... last night, I'm a trans guy."

Looking at him, I just nod slightly and look to the floor. Smiling slightly, he says "..well.... after all that, I have to ask... you.. you're trans, aren't you..?"

Shifting my gaze back to him, I say "Mhm... female to male obviously..."

Kiri's brother: "..and... that green haired boy..."

Bakugou: "..is an asshole..? Yeah.."

Kiri's brother: "Yeah.. I got that... he's... transphobic.. right?"

Bakugou: "Mhm.."

Kiri's brother: "And he knows about you.. but no one else does...?"

Bakugou: "..he's my cousin.... of course he knows... and mic knows... that's it."

Kiri's brother: "..you never trust anyone else..?"

Bakugou: "..no.. it's not that... I trust them, I just... I'm always treated different when I tell people... wether they're accepting or not.. I always feel like... they feel sorry or some shit, and I hate that."

Kiri's brother: "No, yeah, I get that."

Bakugou: "...but now... the blonde guy.. with the lightning bolt in his hair, kaminari. He's going to find out.."

Kiri's brother: "Why's that?"

Bakugou: "..we share a dorm.. they couldn't get me my own.. but I'd rather share it with him or sero anyway, they're cool.."

Kiri's brother: "..mhm.... because eijiro's not there anymore.."

I just nod slightly and sigh.

Kiri's brother: "So it was your house I came and picked him up from then, huh? Good to know. You're mum's really nice, ya know?"

Bakugou: "...you already know she's not actually my mother...."

Kiri's brother: "..but you wish she was..?"

Bakugou: "...definitely.."

Kiri's brother: "..then she is.. she adopted you, so... she's not your aunt anymore.."

Bakugou: "I guess..."

Kiri's brother: "..may I ask why you were adopted..?"

I look at him ".....it's... my parents.... they... they killed a bunch of people... then they came back and acted like nothing ever happened... I don't get how they could do that.. it's honestly sick.."

Kiri's brother: "..like my aunt and uncle then.."

Bakugou: "Yeah... I guess so.."

He smiles slightly "...hug?"

I shrug slightly and nod "...sure.."

Smiling slightly, he pulls me into a hug and then says "You're alright. You're not alone."

Bakugou: "..yeah..... I know..."

Shinsou walks out into the courtyard, then sees us and goes to turn around, but kiri's brother stops him.

Kiri's brother: "Oi, come sit."

He groans slightly and turns around "Do I have to?"

Kiri's brother: "Yes. Hurry up then, I don't have all day."

He sighs and walks over, sitting down next to his cousin, then says "Alright. What do you want?"

Kiri's brother: "You wanna join? I'm having a trans support club session right now."